➤ Do not Skip | Urgent

| ❃❃❃❃ |

Hello Readers! 

A small note ahead, do please read.

This book is my first work on Wattpad. Many of you, who had been there with me from the start know that my previous account was deleted. I lost drafts of my books except two, both of whom have already been republished.

I must thank an old reader Higginboo, who came forward and admitted she had a PDF of my work and would gladly send it to me. A big thanks to you that I got my drafts back.

Choices is close to my heart on the account that it showcases my journey as a writer. Those who read my books now, could see that the writing style differs. I have no plan of changing these drafts, other than some spellings and punctuation (those irritates me, honestly).

I have been asked about this book lots of time from the moment I rejoined Wattpad again. I have been asked to republish it, but obviously couldn't in the absence of my drafts. But now I can. Slowly I will re-publish the entire book so please stay tuned!

This book had been plagiarized quiet a few times on different platforms when I had written it first in my previous (now deleted) Wattpad account .
Please do not do it again. This book is only published on Wattpad.

My previous account was banerjeebratati, titled Mythis.

In case you recognize me, being an old reader, do not hesitate to contact me again. I would love to hear from you.

| ❃❃❃❃ |

Disclaimer

Text copyright © YouCreate___™ 2022 The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved.

This story is published to the condition that it shall not be produced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this violation of copyright law.

This story does not mean to hurt or offend anyone's personal or religious beliefs. This is just a fictional story based on the author's imagination. Copying and resubmitting this work in any form is not appreciated. If seen doing so then strict measures will be taken.

Images or videos (if used) belongs to their respective owners. The aesthetics and the book cover are my own creations.

| ❃❃❃❃ |

Main characters

Advika

Karna

Karna