Dreams: A sign or A coincidence?

The next day after they all woke up and had breakfast made by Steve. The Losers were still surprised that Steve not only let them stay in his house but cooked for them as well. "You would need to get used to this until you would leave, "Richie said with a chuckle as they saw their faces. "Steve's like a mom with kids"

"I heard you. And I'm not a mom you dipshit" Steve said pointing the spatula at him with one hand on his hip.

Richie hummed. "Keep telling yourself that"

"Richie. Considering that Hawkins is your city now, I wonder if you can show us around" Eddie said with a smile.

"I will. But later. I have some plans with Will now" Richie said and he didn't see how Eddie's smile died down. "I have to warn you though. This town is boring as shit. There's nothing fucking interesting going on here. People would die of boredom if they don't die because they are too lazy to get their lazy asses out of the chair in front of the tv" Well this is the half-truth. He can't tell them about the Upside Down. It's not like they won't believe him. Because they will. But they would ask way too many questions. And Richie wants to forget about the Upside Down now that it's gone like he wanted to forget about his parents from Derry. Richie had stayed with them one more hour before he left. Steve had gone to work, meaning that the Losers were alone in his house. Another thing that shocked them. The man let six complete strangers in his house and only told them to not burn or destroy the house, which made Richie laugh at their expression. Steve asked him if he wanted to take him to Will's house and after that to the cinema but Richie refused, saying that they would use their bikes.

================================================================================

When Mike arrived at Will's house, his boyfriend was already waiting for him there. "You're late," Will said with a pout.

"That's not true. I'm a very punctual person" Mike said offended before he burst into laughing followed by Will. "Are you ready to go?"

"Ready as ever," Will said and he climbed on his own bike as well. The two of them started to bike towards the cinema. 

"I'm sorry that you couldn't stay the night yesterday"

"No. It's alright. You wanted to spend some time alone with your old friends. I understand"

"How did you sleep? Any nightmares?" Many would think that if Will and Mike would sleep in the same room, same bed, at night it's immediately because they want to sleep together. But the truth is that in the months they've been together they hadn't gone farther than kissing. And Will likes to spend the night with Mike, because if he sleeps beside him, then he would feel safe and have no nightmares. 

"I actually sleep well. No nightmares for a long while." Will said happily and Mike was glad to hear that. Will deserve to have peaceful nights. Deserve to go to sleep without having to worry that he would be plagued by the Upside Down horrors. 

The two of them continued to talk on their way to the cinema. When they got there they got their tickets, some popcorn, and juice. Shame that they can't sneak into movies for free, how they used to do when Steve worked at the Ahoy Scoops. The two of them sat together but they avoided touching when the lights were still on. The room was not full but there were enough people who could see them if they hold hands. They had to wait until the lights go off and the movie starts. It was a horror movie. There were people who gasped and probably jumped when a scary scene appeared. But for Mike and Will, it's nothing, compared to the horrors that they saw in real life. Then at some point, a group of teens had found the body of their friend, and it was bloody and mutilated. Mike paled as he remembered about the corpse that he had seen in his dream.