Rescue

"What did you just say?"Will asked shocked. When The Losers had arrived back at Steve's house, the last thing he expected to hear is that they lost Mike. He hadn't thought of that when he saw them in the beginning. But when one of them said those dreading words, he looked better and his blood froze when he hadn't seen his lover with the others. "How could you have lost him?"

"It wasn't our intention, "Bev said. "I thought that he was with us all this time. But when he looked back, he was not with us anymore"

"It's like back at that house over again," Stan said. "He might have stopped because he saw something and he got lost" But Mike couldn't get lost. Not in that forest. Because he knows it as well as they do. So that means that something had got him. And that something must be the clown. Great. Just Great. Next time they would have to confront monsters, he would handcuff Mike to himself so he won't lose him again.

"So what? You left and let him there?"Nancy accused angrily.

"It wasn't our intention. But we don't know the forests. And we've come here to ask you for help" Ben said.

"Oh. Now you want our help?"

"Nancy", Steve put a hand on her shoulder. "Calm down. Getting angry won't help"

"But.." She stopped what she wanted to say when Steve sent her a look. 

"You know what you have to do" he turned to look at El and the girl nodded before she grabbed a blindfold from her pocket and tied it around her eyes before she sat down.

"What is s-she d-doing?"Bill asked but the Hawkins gang shushed him. The Losers looked confused. How that girl putting a blindfold on, is going to help them find Richie? It confusing for them. But for the Hakinnks gang, it looked normal, and they waited hopeful and anxious for news.

"I saw him", she said after a few minutes of silence. "He's not alone. There are two people with him? He's in a basement in a house. And he's hurt", she said and everyone looked worried. 

"Do you know what house is?"Eddie M asked

A few more minutes of silence. "The Creel House." The Creel House? Why he was back there? And El said that there were two people with him too. That must be the other missing kids that hadn't been found dead yet. How stupid they are. The house is clearly IT lair and the kids had been under their noses all this time and they hadn't known. Also in their defense, they've been worried about Mike's disappearance to even think about continuing to search the whole house again. And after they found him, he said that something bad was back and they returned back home in hurry to find out who was back.

After they learned where Mike was, they didn't hesitate even a second to go there. They armed too and this time the Hawkins gang insisted on going as well. And they won't accept a no. The Losers gave up knowing that they would come no matter what. Richie won't be happy when he sees them as well.

================================================================================

"Stop moving"Michelle scolded Mike who once again tried to stand up. Couldn't he understand that moving only makes the pain worse and could further hurt himself?

"We need to get out of here"

"We can't. If we try to leave then we will get killed like the other kids as well." She doesn't care what happens to her. But she can't let her little brother be killed. Not even this stranger boy who's a stubborn shit.

"We won't. I promise. I faced this clown before", Mike said and he wonder if it was a good idea to tell two strangers about that. Especially since one of that strangers was a little boy.