He's back!

The next day after his dream at the news was said about the body that was found in the same spot where he had seen her and in the same condition. Missing arm and unrecognizable face because of the wounds. He could still feel the smell of the blood. He could still feel the stickiness on his hand and it made him watch his hand, expecting to see it bloody. But it was nothing. He had hidden this from the others. He doesn't want to worry them. Maybe his dream means nothing. They are just a coincidence. Right? He could see the Party and the Losers' eyes on him that day. Today was a day when both groups would spend some time together. Normally Richie would be happy because it got the chance for all his friends to know each other better and befriend. But he couldn't focus on anything. Not when the dream plays in his mind again and again. "Richie?"Richie's head snapped up as he heard a person calling his name. He looked to see Eddie.

"Hey, Eds. What's up?" he asked with a smile. All fake. He really hopes that he can still muster a flawless fake smile. 

"Is something wrong? You are unusual quiet"

"I'm fine. There's nothing wrong with me"

"Really now?"Eddie asked raising an eyebrow. "I know you, Richie. And the only time when you were so quiet is when you are trying to hide something. So spit it out"

"You knew me, Eddie," Richie said a little more harshly than necessary. "I've changed I'm not the same person I was in Derry"

"Bullshit" Eddie spat out.

"Your face is a bullshit," Richie said and he stood up from the table. The others stood up as well, to stop Richie from leaving. "Move motherfuckers" he said darkly and when no one made a move to get away, Richie pushed past them and he walked out from the cafe where they were hanging out together. Richie looked himself in his room, from his house. Not Steve. Because if went there  Steve would easily break in. He avoided all his friends all day when they called him or tried to contact him through the walkie-talkie.

============================================================================

This time he was not in the first anymore. He was in the sewers. It was dark and damp and Mike walked forward through the murky water. All this time he expected to feel a hand wrapping around his ankle and drag him down. But it didn't happen. He expected to see a dead body again. But nothing prepared him for what he saw now. If the girl and the first boy were a shocking sight, this was even worse. The kid was ripped into pieces. Some even missing.

 This time he woke up before he heard the voice again... He covered his mouth trying to hide his cries as the images played in his head. He feels sick. He immediately got out from the bed and he rushed into the bathroom, where he collapsed beside the toilet and he threw up. Mike flinched when the bathroom light went on and he hoped that it was not his uncle. But when he felt a gentle hand rubbing his back and pulling his hair away from his face. he realized that it was Nancy.

Mike groaned as he wrapped his arms around his cramping stomach as he continued to throw up bile. "It's ok. It's ok. Just let it out. It would be over soon", his cousin said soothingly as she continued to rub his back.  After he finished Mike moved away and he leaned against the wall. He heard Nancy standing up and moving around the bathroom. She kneeled in front of him with a wet cloth that she used to wipe his face away and a glass of water. "Do you think that you would throw up again?" she asked and Mike shook his head. "Good. Mike. What's going on with you?"

"There's nothing wrong with me"

"Really. Your friends told me that you snapped at them when they asked you if you were alright. Then you come back home, lock yourself in your room and you ignore everyone else"

"I'm just not feeling well. That's all" Mike said and Nancy raised one hand and placed it on his forehead.

"You don't have a fever. Does something hurts?"