| 23 |

" So that big Wolfie was you?" Jungkook asked with his doe eyes staring at him cutely.
" Yes. " Soobin replied, filling his mouth with strawberries.

Jungkook and Soobin get along well. The ride from the airport to their apartment was awkward. But then They talked to each other and now they are okay and being friends.
The reason Why Soobin left him and baek was because of Hoseok. Because he needs to watch Jungkook from afar.
The day when boys assault Jungkook he did not help him because they all were alphas, they were sniffing him to see if he is human or not. Luckily, Jungkook's mother helped him a lot in hiding his scent.
The message in Jungkook's locker was also written by Soobin, to attention others to take care of Jungkook more.

So after Soobin begged for his forgiveness thousands of times, Jungkook forgave him. It was difficult to stay in the same apartment but not to talk to each other. Moreover, best friends can't stay offended for a long time. Didn't they?

"Do you love baek now or not?" Jungkook asked casually, playing a game on Soobin's phone. It's been two days since Jungkook came here. He was doing okay physically. But mentally, he was praying for anyone to show up already. He is missing Taehyung.

" It's complicated, Kookie. I don't know if he wants me or not" Soobin replied, stuffing something in his pocket.

"Okay let's go we are going shopping"
" I don't wanna~" Jungkook whined.
"No, we are going, we need to buy clothes for you," Soobin said.

Jungkook pouted and flashed his puppy eyes. But he forgot it was not Taehyung who fell for those eyes. He is Soobin who knows very well what Younger is trying to do.

Soobin held his arm and dragged him. Jungkook kept whining and kicking but Soobin dragged him with him.
" You are bad, my hubby is so nice, you are a big meanie " Jungkook kept rambling the whole ride.

~

"Can I buy this smiley cushion?"
"No"
"Big meanie…"

( After two minutes)

" Wow, this pony is so beautiful. Can I buy it?"
"No Jungkookie"
"Meanie"

(After one minute)

" Can I buy this teddy bear?"
"No never"
"Meanie~ "

" For God's sake Jungkookie, buy the things you need like your clothes and toiletries, not these toys and plushies..are you a kid?"

Jungkook pouted" Taehyungie Hyung will buy me so many toys. Then I'll tell you if I am a kid or not." He said sassily.

"Come on you drama queen. Let's buy some shirts and shorts." Soobin pulled him toward a shop.

After what felt like an eternity, Jungkook bought three pairs of shirts and shorts. With some shampoos and all other toiletries. He kept rambling about Taehyung. Taehyung this, Taehyung that.

Soobin was amused to see How his best friend's mood changed in a second.
When he didn't like anything, he began to throw tantrums. Whining like a baby.
But when he remembered Taehyung, a smile and longing in his eyes became visible.

Everybody can see how Jungkook was missing someone. Someone who entered his life a few months back and now becomes his life. His whole life revolves around Taehyung.

~

"Okay, the meeting has ended." Mr Byun announced. Taehyung jumped from his seat and engulfed that old businessman in his embrace.
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you...I love you" Taehyung kissed that poor man on his cheeks.

Everyone in the meetings was watching him with wide eyes.
Jimin laughed and fell from his seat. Mr Kim was embarrassed. He cleared his throat " I am sorry Byun. My son is a little excited today".
Mr Byun just shrugged his shoulders, chuckling at the Young man's behaviour.