Chapter 2

"Princess...Princess!"

"Huh? What is it--ack! Ow...Coconut I told you to stop startling me."

"I know, but we got a surprise so you need to get dressed," Coconut said as she dragged the lady out of bed. "You know how your birthday is coming up and when you wished some cookie down there knew you? "

"Um yeah?"

"Well, we got something great for you."

"Happy Early Birthday Cloud Sugar Cookie!" a union of voices chimed. Cloud Sugar Cookie was surprised but what about the "cookies down below part." she couldn't comprehend it.

"Um, darlings I'd hate to spoil the moment but don't we have a gala to plan? I think we should start by finding to liven this place up." Casino Dust Cookie said as he gained a sparkle in his eye.

"C'mon I know you just want to find someone to gamble with, cheater" Coconut Milk remarked

"I did not cheat, you're just dumb and slow. You lost every single game of(slap jack to me. And you never should've bet your soda stone earrings. " Casino Dust snickered.

"Why you-" Coconut Milk stomped on his foot with her heels while making puffy face.

"Damn! Watch it!" Casino shouted as he winced in pain. He then composed himself and tugged on Coconut's hair.

"Those two. They're never gonna change" White Lace and Cloud Sugar thought in union.

"C'mon you guys let's call Molasses Cookie. We need to get that airship tuned up if were gonna bring cookies up here."

White Lace grabbed the two and they headed towards Molasses's workshop.

A petite voice called out for Cloud Sugar's attention. "Um...Excuse me? Cloud Sugar? Ms. White Lace wanted me to give you a list of everything we need to do for the party. She said I got to help you with picking colors".

Bitter Herb cookie was the youngest staff member in the castle. And she's really young. But she likes to do stuff like making mixtures, teas, potions, possibly poisons too. Depends on how she feeling.

"Oh Bitter, good morning darling. Can I see that list of yours...select color pallet, hire staff, clean the ballroom and main halls, setup floral arrangements, setup attire for the palace staff, reserve the signed invitations. Damn, we have a lot to do" Cloud Sugar Cookie sighed and picked up Bitter Herb Cookie. She knew that she couldn't go to the surface on her own. It's not like she is nervous, her enchantment just keeps her from touching the surface. Plus it would be weird for others to watch a child walking around with someone 10 feet up in the air.

"OH, I forgot! My weighted shoes. Those will help. Thier heavy enough for me to stay on the ground. I'll just wear those heavy as h3ll shoes."

Cloud Sugar grabbed her purse and slipped on her shoes. With Bitter Herb Cookie in her arms she walked out onto the court of the castle where jumped of the edge.

"Aaaaaaa..aa.a...Ms. Cloud Sugar shouldn't we be falling towards our doom?" Bitter asked wiping off the tears in her eyes.

"Nope. Remember I'm magical ✨️."

"Oh. OK" Bitter Herb Cookie relaxed as they slowly hit the ground.

"Alright the first stop is the Creme Republic for flowers and some extra hands." Cloud Sugar dusted herself off and the two took a quick trek to the glorious Republic.

----
This took awhile. Probably because I'm a procrastinator. I hope you enjoyed it though.
Seeya.