Lil mini chapter

Bro, I can't write a paragraph properly
help
I'm also sorry about the wait in case you really like the story. I'm working on the main chapters but until then enjoy this sub chapter.

-----

"I never should've stayed here." a feminine voice spoke. She sounded so angry and cold. The cookie had milky white hair and clips that resembled casino chips. She sounded so angry to other cookie.

"I can't continue with our relationship. I have my real family back home. You can raise her yourself."

Male cookie bared his teeth in anger. "She is our daughter. You chose to be with me. You chose to cheat on your husband you w-" at the strike of thunder, a small cookie began to cry. The masculine figure began to cradle the cookie in his arms. While he was distracted the other cookie had run away to her boat to return to Sugar Noir City.

----
"Where's the beast!?" A villager had shouted. Coconut Milk Cookie/Coconut Jaguar had to fend for herself throughout her life. Her father couldn't do it for her ya know and her mother had left both of them to die.

"Sigh, those villagers see one "defect" in someone and they're suddenly a beast." Coconut Milk Cookie pranced along the coast of the most pristine pool of water in the island. The cookie sulked. All she wanted was a place to rest. Her legs were tired from the constant running and parkour. If her father was still here she would have someone to watch her back and someone to love her but that spear in his back said otherwise. She began to cry into the pool. After months of shouting, mobs, and scars she couldn't take it anymore. Almost as it was on cue the pool started to glow and the cookie passed out.

"Uuugh. My h-... who are you?" Coconut Milk Cookie stared at the other two beside her. They looked each other down until the cookie in a wheelchair spoke up.

"Hello, I'm White Lace Cookie. Why don't we travel down these halls together?"