Fight clean up (angst rly long chapter)

A/n: Mattheo comes back after getting into a fight with Theodore, Y/n cleans him up but she finally admits that when he comes back all blooded up it scares her a bit.

Y/n POV:
I was reading a comic I stole from Blaise, when Mattheo came in all bloody and bruised. "Again?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "Ok c'mon I'll clean you up." I said a bit annoyed while walking to the bathroom. I don't like that Mattheo gets into all these fights, what if something bad happens to him like he gets expelled or seriously injured then what?

I really want him to stop getting into fights like there's other ways to let your anger out just not on innocent people, I get that's how he was raised but we're in our 6th year and after it's finished he's gonna live with me and my family. Every other summer Mattheo is assigned to stay at a new house. Of course it has to be a death eaters house, luckily for me I'm a Malfoy so Mattheo gets sent to our manner the most once he stood over for 3 summers in a row, it was pretty epic.

"What happened this time?" I asked as I got my first aid kit from the cabinet that's disguised as a mirror.

"Well Theodore Nott started trash talking our relationship saying how you would be much happier with him instead of me, so I put him in his place." He said all most like it's a normal thing, well it is for him. "Don't listen to him, he's just jealous because he doesn't know how to be an amazing boyfriend like you."
"Thank you darling."
"Hey baby can you do me a favor?" I asked him. "Sure." He said. "Can you stop getting into these meaningless fights? It's not gonna do anything, there not gonna magically stop talking about us because you punched them in the nose. Sometimes they do it to get a reaction out of you." I asked. "Meaningless? I don't just go around punching people. It's so they don't talk about us. I do it for you." He sounded aggravated already. He needs to chill I just said a simple sentence.

"Ok I get that but what if you get expelled one day or get hurt badly, what if we have children at young age and they see you blooded up, that's gonna scare the living crap out of them. I don't know about you but when I saw my father coming home from a mission and he was cover in blood it scared me, as much as I hated him it really scared me." I said trying to stay calm. "I'm not gonna get hurt, you should see Nott I put him in the hospital wing." He sounded proud.

"Mattheo that's not something you should be proud of! When you come to me all bloody it scares me! What if you get hurt really badly?! I'm not saying you can't protect yourself but there are some parts of your body that are easier to brake than others!" I was starting to lose my patients with him. "Well I'm sorry but what do want me to do? Let them talk about us like that?! No I'm not gonna let that happen I don't take disrespect like that and you shouldn't either!" He was yelling at me at this point, he must have forgotten or not cared but yelling really scares me. "There's other ways-!" I cut got off by him "What other ways Y/n?!"
"Get your freaking finger out my face!"

"If you stopped being scared of everything me getting into fights wouldn't effect you!"
"It's not that I'm scared of everything! I don't want our baby seeing you blooded up! That's freaking scary to see someone you love hurt! I don't want to see you hurt either!"
"What? What do you mean by baby?" He asked "Ok this isn't the way I wanted to tell you but here goes nothing I guess... Mattheo I'm pregnant and your obviously the the father... are you mad at me?" I muttered as I started crying. "What? No I could never be mad at you for a thing like this. It's ok we talked about a family before it's just we're starting early is all. I'm sorry for yelling at you, I'll try to stop getting into fights, sound good?" Hearing him say that made me feel like the luckiest person ever. I nodded. "Does a movie night sound good?" He asked "Yeah" I said as we climbed into bed. "Baby guess what?" He asked "What?"
"I love you"
"I love you too."

A/n: Holy crap that was a long one (ayo u dirty minded people) I wrote this on in the car while ago and I decided to upload it onto here. Have an amazing day/night! You are so loved! If you have any tips or recommendations pls let me know
-Ash :)
837 words