Sister-figure

So I have siblings but I can't rly talk to them bc I'm not close with them and I don't live with them so I've always lacked that older sister-little sister bond with my sisters. I rly need that bond and I was wondering if one of you could give that to me. I'm 13 years old and I prefer if my sister-figure is 15-17 as of now. (1/4/23)

                  ~things I'm looking for~
•Understanding
•Accepting, I want her to be ok with stuff such as lgbtqia+,  religion, etc
• Helpful, I'm not as confident as I say I am, I have a lisp and acne and some days I get rly insecure to the point where I won't leave my room.
•Willing to vent, I'm going to be there for you if you need to vent you can but you don't have to if you don't want to!
•An overall kind person

                 ////////////////////////////////
My snap will be put in my bio until 1/25/23 (or I found the perfect sister figure) !!
Also if you are going to add me pls let me know bc I don't add random people and pls tell me ur snap as well (Hey my name is_____ I'm ___ years old can I be ur sister-figure my snap is _____) (something along those lines)

If we had ever had a relationship in the past (dating, ex-friends, etc) pls don't attempt to become my sister-figure. Thank you!! Love you all!!!

-Lyra <3