Baby talk

!Smut!
Mattheo POV
Y/n has been talking about doing muggle things for a while, yesterday she said she wanted to try slam dancing and last night she wants to go to a baseball game so I bought the tickets when she was asleep. "Baby I wanna do something Muggle-ish." The love of my life said as she lied down on the couch and put her legs on my lap and I started giving her a foot massage (yes this hot human makes me all soft and warm inside). "Ok well I brought us tickets to go see a baseball game." I said "What did you do?" She asked sitting up and taking her legs off me. "Nothing? Why do u say that?"
"I don't know you just don't seem like the type to get into baseball."
"I am so."
"How many players do you need on every team?"
"I don't know."
"9 Mattheo"
"Oh"

She got up and sat on my lap and stratled me. Slowly grinding. "You know what your doing don't you?" I asked her. "What do you mean? I'm just sitting here trying to get comfy." She said. Y/n likes to pretend she's all innocent and doesn't know what she's doing. "Get up and go upstairs I'll be there in a moment." I ordered.

"Make me. You won't ." She said now standing. She's being a brat. Being a brat equals punishment. So I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and ran upstairs, once we were upstairs I made her strip. I flipped her over on the bed so she was face down. "Ok rules 1 you count them out loud 2 if you whimper, if u flinch, if you make any movement or sound we go back to 1 got it" I said now rubbing her clit
"Yes daddy."
I smacked her ass "one." She said while moaning I kept going "ten." She said now a mess from me smacking her, now red with hand my prints, ass and rubbing her clit.

•After dat sPiCy time•
"Go pee Y/n." I said "Kay. Mind helping me?" She asked me "Aww did my big hard dick destroy your little tight pussy?" I asked
"Stop."
"Right sorry."

•Time skip•
After a bit of aftercare we decided to go get lunch. "Thank u Mattheo" she said. Holy shit I think I did something wrong did I not do enough aftercare with her? The last thing I want is for her to think I'm using her. "Mattheo? Did I do something wrong? If I didn't do enough aftercare with you then I'm sorry." I'm so confused normally she calls me things like 'Baby' 'Love' 'Mi amour' Mi corazóne' or 'Tayo' what the sudden change. "What? No. Sorry for making you think that baby."
"It's fine"
•5 minutes later•
"What do you think of the name Estela? For a girl I mean." I asked her

Y/n's POV
He just asked me about baby names? Holy crap did he pull out earlier? "It's cute. Why you asking?" I asked
"I don't know. I was just thinking about life after Hogwarts I know we obviously won't have a baby yet but if we ever have kids I really want a girl. I want her to have all your features but have my hair, she can have your first name as her middle name but if you don't like the sound of Estela Y/n then we can find a different one, Estela Juliette is nice too!" He said it so fast I could barely make it out. "How long have you been thinking about this baby?" I asked "Not long but do you wanna know what I've been thinking about sense I met you?"
"What?"
He stood up and walked over to my side of the table and...Oh. My. God.

" Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n I don't wanna spend another second without you. Your my best friend, my Lover, and the only girl in the world I care about, besides our future daughter of course, you took me out of the darkest time of my life and made me better person. If it weren't for you I'd be dead, and that's not an exaggeration, you've changed me for the better and taught me love, loyalty, happiness, and compassion. We both know I'm not the most romantic person in the world but will you make me even more happy than you already have and marry me?"

Holy.... I was crying happy tears. "Oh my god... yes!" I said I stood up and hugged him. "Oh thank Merlin I was afraid you were going to say no." He said hugging me back. Everyone in the restaurant started clapping. We got a free dessert.

•After dinner at the restaurant•
I was starring at my ring when Mattheo came and lied next to me in bed. "You like it?" He asked "I love it thank you"
"You know we're gonna have to tell your family right?"
"I didn't think about that. Don't think their gonna be happy about their 18 year old daughter getting engaged." I think he could tell I was extremely worried because he said "It's gonna be okay. And if they don't approve then we'll figure something out"
"Mattheo they already aren't to happy about our relationship."
"It's gonna be ok just get some sleep ok my love"
"Ok"
Mattheo's POV
what this beautiful girl doesn't know is that as long as I'm here no one can hurt her.

A/n: So that was rly long. I think all of my one shots are gonna be long. My cousin wrote the spicy bits how'd she do? This chapter was all over the place but I still like it! Btw abt the tickets they missed the first part of the game bc they were ✨doin da deed✨ and then Y/n's legs hurt a lot so they decided to watch a long movie then get dinner. Ok that's all byeee ✌🏻

1005 words (Holy sheet! That's a lot this may be my longest chapter ever)

Ze ring