"Oh baby..."

My hands slithered around his neck while his were around my waist, our lips parted and I smiled up at him. It was a dumb goofy grin. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked laughing a little bit. "What? Can I not admire my gorgeous, amazing, wonderful, charming, beautiful boyfriend?" I asked moving my hands from his neck to the middle of his arms.

I've known Mattheo for about 4 years. We started out as enemies, if it wasn't for Mattheo doing a job for his father we would have never met. We started dating a week ago and I'm already crazy over him, he loves me too but I think I love him more, a lot of people don't accept our relationship but they don't see how happy we are.

"I'm so tired, you wanna go lay in bed after I change out of my bloody clothes?" He asked. Mattheo just got done doing a job for his father, it's overwhelming him but I'm proud of him for not going back to the drugs and alcohol. "Sure. I have a few things to do first so while you're in the shower I'll get them done." I said getting out my photo album and sharpie. "Alright. And love, change out of those tight clothes and get comfy. Maybe in the new shirt and shorts I bought you?" He asked. I nodded.

Mattheo walked into the bathroom, I heard the shower water hit the floor. I put on the new shirt and Nike pro's he got me yesterday when he was out with Draco. I sat on the bed and took out my photo album and sharpie, I grabbed the Polaroid photos on our bed side table and started putting the date and/or quote that one of us said.

Mattheo got out of the shower after 30 minutes, he had in gray sweatpants and was shirtless. "Baby what took so long?" I asked normally his showers are about 10-15 minutes long but today he took longer. "I had to get all the blood and sweat of me... I also did a hair mask, a face mask, and I used your Rose quartz roller." He admitted. "Ohh the big bad Mattheo cares about his appearance." I teased "Well how do you think I pulled you?" He asked cuddling me. "Your personality." I stated. "My personality is nice?" He asks sounding shocked. I hummed in response.

After getting tired of spooning I turned over so my face was in his chest. "You going to sleep?" He asked. Once again I hummed in response. "Okay baby go to sleep you did a lot today. If you wake up after 10:00 then don't worry when you don't see me in bed with you, I have a death eater meeting to go to." He said kissing my forehead. "Okay, I love you." I said. "I love you too Mi amour."

20 minutes later I woke up to Mattheo whispering some stuff (I'm a light sleeper so it woke me up) but I kept my eyes closed. "Oh baby, I think I gave you Stockholm syndrome." He whispered.

A/n: ok that was my first chapter like this and it's not the best BUTTTTTTTTT it's good enough. Don't worry I don't have Stockholm Syndrome. I was reading a book by @poetryinshambles (I think that's their username if not pls let me know and I'll change it. Their the person who wrote "Stockholm Syndrome" where Madeline falls in love with with Luke (I decided to read it as Mattheo bc Mattheo is hot)). Hope u enjoyed this chapter!

If you have a request don't be shy and drop it right here!

Also if you have some free time and ur bored why don't u check out my two yt channels my Mattheo one is called 💚Ash Riddle💚 and my Conan Gray one is Kid Krow (I believe in my last chapter I showed u guys the pfp)

I'm rly tired so sry if the chapter is bad I didn't proofread
Love u all baiii