3

"Hey"
Sero says as soon as I sit down in my chair, his own rolled over to my desk. He leans on the table across from me with a mischievous expression.

"Morning"
I say as I unpack my bag.

"So. How as your little vacation? The one where you two boned for a week straight. Hah! Bonecation!"

"It was NOT a bonecation."

"What? How come?"

"None of your buisness"
I mumble.

"Well, I had to cover Mina's nightshift and was about to go to the Cafe next door to get a coffee. Wanna come with?"

I take a look around, making sure there's no one else but us in the little office.

"Fine."
I mutter.
"I'll tell you here, so stop being annoying"

"Man. You're really taking on some of your hubbies traits, huh?"

"Shut up. I'm in a bad mood. My hubbie hasn't talked to me in four days. He's mad at me and I had to sleep on the couch"

"Oof. That sounds bad~"

"Yeah no shit. He left when I woke up this morning. Didn't even say goodbye properly"

"Sounds tough. Wanna blow off some steam by going out to drink later? Kiri and Denki said they'd come over too. Baku said he wouldn't come though."

"Yeah fine. Whatever. Katsuki's busy with work. His superiors at the agency have been putting him through hell by making him do tones of pointless drills."

"Tough luck. Better than the crappy paperwork we have to do"
Sero scoffs as he stands up..
"Alrighty then. I'll see you later tonight. We're meeting at the usual bar."

"See you later"
I sigh and wave him goodbye as he clocks out.

When lunch time comes around, Jirou and I get kebab at a nearby shop, then go up to the roof of our building to eat in peace, away from the buzzing computers and voices of a hero agency.

"This is like back in High school"
I sigh, crumbling up and playing with the little ball of aluminum wrap.

"Yeah right? Only difference is that Bakugou's not clinging to you"
Jirou chuckles.
Jirou's stayed exactly the same over the years, though she's grown into a beautiful, strong and even more independent woman, she's still quiet and has this punk kind of aura to her. She and a few others still come over to my place to have a so called 'jam-session' with Bakugou.

"Uh huh"
I mutter.

"What's up? You usually don't talk about anything but him? Having marital problems?"

"No....just a little fight. But that'll resolve itself. Dun worry about it"

"Oookay~"
She chuckles.
"Anyway, speaking of high school...how come nobody told us this hero buis is so much paper work"

"Well, we are and paper duty this month."

"Yeah~ but it's so boring!"

"It has to be done by someone. Plus, this way we get to read all of the reports of hawks and the other major league heroes."

"Guess that's true"
She shrugs.
"Still boring"

~in the evening~

"Boring? Paper duty us the best!"
Kaminari says. I look up at his blurry silhouet from the position with my head on the table.
"You can just kick back and relax and get drunk every night"

"Seaking if-"
Kiri says.

"Do you mean speaking of?"
Sero laughs.

"Yeah! What did I shay? Shay. Sssay~"
He laughs, his head smacking onto the table right next to mine.
Mina starts laughing, going into a hick-up fit.