6

After finishing my work quickly and telling my boss I wanted to leave early to take care of my sick lover, I went to the pharmacy. The boss was weirdly intent on me leaving. She even gave me tomorrow off. Guess she was just oddly surprised that I'm in a relationship.
I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket and answer it over the car's Bluetooth.

"Hey-"

"Where are you!?"
Katsuki yells.

"Hello to you too, my lovely partner for life"
I say.

"You said you'd be home at one! It's almost 2!"

"My boss took too long trying to find out who my lover is. She seemed awfully interested in your gender though"

"Like I care! You lied!"

"Oh come on, baby~ you're just cranky because you're sick"

"Yeah no shit sherlock"

"I prefer you being an overly flirty perv over you being cranky like this"

"Screw you! If I was able to do anything without dying, you wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow"

"That was smooth"
I snicker.

"Oh shut it! The majority of the week I took off, we faught, the day after that you got piss drunk and the day after that, Deku was there. And even before that, I was away for work. So all we had was one night this entire month! You think I don't miss you?"

"I see. So you're mad at yourself for being sick and we can't do it?"

"Yes."

"Well, I can't help you with that. But we can spend quality time together while I tend to you"

"I suppose that'd be nice too"

"Alright. When I get home I'll make you porridge"

"Oh please don't. I don't want you to set fire to the kitchen again"

"The fire wasn't even that big"
I whine and he laughs on the other end.
"How long are you gonna hold that over my head?"

"For the rest of your life, honey"

"Alright. I'm pulling I into the street. I'll see you I a sec. Love you, bye"
I say and hang up quickly so I can park. Barely anyone from our building is home at this time in the afternoon. It's wet, rainy weather without any sign of sun in the near future. No wonder everyone is getting sick these days. A bunch of my colleagues are sick right now. Yet, another reason why I was surprised I got a day off. Paid I might add. PAID DAY OFF. Normally she is so moody- like you'd expect of a woman obviously going through menopause. When I first started, she kept hitting on me. If I was into her lady-parts, I might have considered going for it. She looks great for her age. Her face is natural and shows no sign of her age, her skin is fair and everything is sitting firmly where it should.
Again.
I can say this.
I'm gay.
But no matter how good she looks, I vouldn't picture my life with anyone but the flammable man I have been with since high school.
Speaking of...

"I'm home~ Katuski, where are you?"
I call out as I enter the apartment.

"Hey"
I hear from the other side of the room.
I walk over to the couch and look down at Katuski.

"Oh wow. You look awful"
I say to the sickly pale figure that appears to be my husband.

"Shut up, frosty."
He mumbles and turns onto his back.
I reach down and touch his still hot forehead. Out of nowhere, I'm pulled onto the couch and onto Katuski.

"Welcome home, honey~''
He says and kisses me.

"I'm back"
I mumble and kiss his forehead.

"Now sit down. I want a lap pillow"
He demands and I lift his head onto my lap, sitting down on the couch.

"I've waited for this all day"
He says as he turn onto his other side and snuggles up against me, hugging my waist.

"Did you call the doctor?"
I ask, stroking his head, making sure my hand is nice and cold.

"I have an appointment at 5"

"Okay. Good."

"I'm gonna take a nap now"
He mumbles.

"Do that"
I say and kiss his head.
Even this pale and sickly looking, Katsuki is a prominent human specimen. Broad shoulders, but muscles, amazing hair and just graceful enough for it to me noticed when he fights. He is VERY hot.
Not just his looks but his personality? Damn. I hit the jackpot. He is just closed off enough for me to talk to him, while knowing if he is okay. He's caring, kind, appreciative and loyal- all this you obviously do not notice if he doesn't want you to.
10 out of 10.

"Did you sleep well?"
I ask when Katsuki wakes up 3 hours later.

"Yeah. We've slept in the same bed for 4 years. Do you know how hard it is to fall asleep without you?"
He says groggily.

"You're so cute"
I chuckle.
Katsuki stares at me for a little, then speaks up again.

"What's wrong? Something you wanna say?"

"...no"
I mumble.

"Sho"

"Alright."
I sigh. I can't belive I am bringing this up at me time like this. He did tell me to spot it you but this timing couldn't be less inappropriate.
"Katsuki, I want a real wedding ceremony. And a real honeymoon and all of that!"

"Ah seriously? Don't tell me you've been watching those reality dating shows again?''
He sighs.

"That and talking to your mother"

"Why do you talk to her so much? You talk to her more than I do and she's my mother"
He chuckles.

"I mean...I don't really have a mom, so..."

"Just go to the hospital. It ain't that hard. You know where she is but you're a chicken"

"Don't change the topic! Baby, I want a real wedding!"
I whine.

"I do too"
He says and sits up, cupping my face in his hands.
"But aren't you the one who always says we can't come out because of our careers?"

"I know I know but still!"

"Okay okay. I mean, we have the money. Living in a cheap ass apartment like this saves us a whole lot of rent. We're basically rich"

"Yes! I love you so so much!"
I say and hug him.

"You're just saying that because you finally got what you wanted"

"Yeah! I got you!"

"You're just saying that for the same reason. So screw you"
He mumbles and coughs.
"I'm sick and easy to manipulate. You're just using the opportunity"

"Think what you will."

"I have a condition though. You're taking my last name"

"What? Katsuki...you know why that won't work out"

"Don't care. I love you. And I want you to be cuffed to me in every way possible"
Katsuki smirks, his hand sliding onto my ass, where he apparently loves to rest it.
He a perv. But he's cute about it. So I'll let it slide.

"We'll talk about this later"
I say and put my legs around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder, which is the position I prefer sitting in.
I can't belive I'm saying this at my age, but it's kind of our thing. I'm clingy and he's a perv. Although I m nit entirely sure whether Katsuki finds it as comfortable as I do. But he puts up with it. And if it makes him fall for me over am over again...that means I have to look like a koala for the rest of our life.