City of Love

Y/N
age: 33
sexuality: bi
aesthetic:

Angelinaage: 35sexuality: biaesthetic:

Angelina
age: 35
sexuality: bi
aesthetic:

Setting: You just boarded the train with a small suitcase

Setting: You just boarded the train with a small suitcase. You were staying with your boyfriend but he cheated on you and you left. You have nowhere to go.

————————————————————
I wipe my tears. I don't know where I'm going. I'm just going.

A lady sits next to me. I study her to distract myself. She of wearing sunglasses and a mask so I can't see any of her facial features. She is wearing all black and I figure she is pretty based on the style of her clothes. Sophisticated and elegant. She has perfect posture.

"Your staring" she says with slight amusement.

"Sorry" I mumble but don't look away. That voice sounds familiar but I can't place it. She takes off her sunglasses and I am greeted by a gorgeous pair of blue-green eyes. It's Angelina. Angelina Jolie. The Angelina Jolie! Shiiiit.

A/n: you are a huge fan of Angelina's and have had a crush on her for years.

"I'm s-sorry" I manage to stutter out.

She chuckles and holds out her hand, "Angelina". I stare at her hand for a second thinking of what to do for her to remember me before taking it and kissing the top gently. I hold my breath for some sort of response. I shouldn't have done that. Why did I do that?

I think I threw her off a bit because it takes her a moment to respond. Blushing slightly, she says, "I'm not a princess."

"No you're a queen." I say blushing even more. Jeez that was cringy.

She laughs a bit. "Are you always this charming?"

"I can be." I say with a small smile. I watch as she quickly looks me up and down. Did Angelina just check me out?! "Whats your name?" She asks.

"y/n, I'm really sorry for staring." I say with a deep breath to calm myself down. I swear, she has my heart beating miles a minute.

"I don't mind." She says. Her eyes feel like they are burning me. Like it hurts to look at them but I can't look away.

"Where are you headed?" Angelina asks

"I dunno" I say looking away now

"What do you mean?" she asks softly.

"My boyfriend, ex boyfriend, he... cheated." It comes out as a whisper. I clear my throat and continue, "so I left. I don't really have anywhere to go... but I couldn't stay." I really don't want to talk about this. "I'm sorry." She says. There is an awkward moment of silence before I ask "What about you? Where are you going?"

"Paris. I have an apartment there... you could come, if you don't have a place to stay." She offers. Oh my god! I could stay with Angelina fucking Jolie in her apartment, in PARIS! The city of love!

"Really?" I ask quietly

"Yes! Of course! And if you ever want to talk about things..." she gives we a beautiful smile that makes everything better.
————————————————————
a/n: please leave requests.💕