If your lie down, lie next to me (pt.2)

We just finished dinner and realize we're both really tired so just retire and go to bed.

In the morning I wake up to empty house. So I quietly go to Angie's room but the doors open and she's not there. I figure she has work or something so I explore a little and find a music room with a beautiful maroon grand piano. I've been playing piano since forever so I decide to sit down and start playing. I'm playing and singing Exile be Taylor Swift. My voice gets caught because I'm crying a little and so I softly curse myself for being so emotional. Angelina sits down next to me and I jump because I didn't hear her come in. She puts her arm around me bringing me close and says "That was beautiful, what song was it?" I tell her its Taylor Swift and she says "that's Taylor Swift?" A little surprised.
"yeah" you respond shes probably only listened to shake it off or something. She studies my face and says "How about have something to eat, then we can listen to music because I promised you I'd listen to some Taylor Swift"
"Ok" I say with an excited smile. While Angelinas making food I list all the albums and try to make her decide which one to listen to because I'm super indecisive. "I don't know, what's your favourite?" Angelina asks. "I don't know I can't just choose one album they're all amazing and each one is a different mood." I respond.
"Well choose the mood you're in right now." She offers. I pout "but I don't know what mood I'm in right now." She smile or my pouting "ok well I don't know Taylor Swift so you have to choose" I huff but say "fine". I decide to play folklore because honestly that is my mood right now. At some of the songs both me and Angelina are silently crying. At the end of hoax Angelina says "damn" With a soft smile. I sniffle nod yeah. We had already migrated to the couch and Angelina pulls me a little closer and we kind of cuddle. I've never really cuddled with someone before and I usually hate any sort of physical contact but with Angelina I feel comfortable and safe. At the end of the album Angelina goes and gets a tissue box and says "ok, are all of her songs so sad? We need a more happy ones, she has happy songs right?" I chuckle a little and start red Taylor's version I start with some more sad songs to ease into the happier songs. At some point you both get up and start dancing for the songs like message in a bottle or 22. I start belting the lyrics and Angelina pouts and asks me to get the lyrics for her cause she wants to sing with me. I pull them up and you're both singing while I'm slightly cringing at Angelina because she's really not very good at singing. I say "well you weren't lying about the singing part" with a smirk and she says "hey!! I know ok! But you were totally lying about the singing and dancing you're so good what the hell." I roll my eyes playfully and cheekily answer "I didn't want to make you feel bad." She shoves me teasingly and says "how kind of you." "Always" I respond with a grin. She says "hey don't give me that smug grin! I have black mail on you." I raise my eyebrow at her and she smirks and shows the screenshot of what I put as my contact name. I blush real hard but say "oh yeah well I have blackmail one you too." Now it's her turn to raise her eyebrow. I smile at her "I have an adorable photo of your sleeping on my shoulder on the plane" she gasps and says "omg let me see I probably look terrible" I giggle and show her my lock screen because I put it as my Lock Screen when I found out she was Angelina freaking Jolie. She goes "omg delete that right now" and I'm like "never it's my favourite photo!" "Your fav photo" she questions with a signature raise of her eyebrow and I roll my eyes "yeah you're so cute plus only I know that that's the Angelina fucking Jolie" I say with a smirk. She narrows her eyes at me and says "language" She then sighs "Fine you can keep it but only because my blackmail is waaaaaaay better than that." I pout "hey you said it was true soooo."

We decide to put on a movie and during the movie Angelina falls asleep on my shoulder again. I take some more blackmail photos but little do I know Angelina wasn't asleep and she was making faces for the camera while I were pretending to sleep with her. Usually I look at the photos after but I don't want to move the arm that Angie is lying on. I decide to take a video and whisper "hey Angie I have more blackmail on you" I wink at the camera. Angelina moves and quickly kisses my cheek making me blush. "I-I thought you we ere asleep" I whisper/studder. She chuckles and says "you're cute" She kisses my jaw "I like making you blush."Then she kisses your cheek again. I'm frozen in the spot and completely forgot about holding the camera. I unfreeze when she nuzzles into your neck. I put the phone down and say "Angie" breathlessly while blushing perfusly. "Yeah baby?" She says huskily into my neck. My heart beat quickens tenfold. And I stop breathing all together when she's swings her leg over my lap to straddle me.

3rd person pov
Now normally Angie would totally go for sex but again she was really tired and she actually really likes you and didn't want to get to sex so quick. This is because her therapist told her that part of the reason all her other relationships didn't work was cause of the rashio of lust and love. Being too much lust which Angie thought was complete bullshit but y/n was different and Angie wanted it to be different so she thought well I'll give it a chance. So instead of kissing you and fucking you right then and there like she oh so wanted to she settled on nuzzling into you like a koala. Plus she hasn't cuddled anyone for a really long time. Brad never wanted to be cuddled and y/n was so comfy and soft. Y/n realized that sex was not what was happening which she was slightly hoping for but how can she resist hugging Angelina so she wrapped her arms around Angelina's waist and pulled her impossibly closer.

Y/n's pov
After a while Angie whispers "we should probably go to bed it's late." I agree and we both make our way upstairs. I say good night and turn to go to my room but Angie says "wait y/n?" I turn around "yeah?"
She says shyly "do you... I..." she abandons the thought with a sigh and says nevermind. I frown a little and walk closer and say "it's ok what is it?" She mumbles something incoherent and doesn't make eye contact with me. Without thinking I lightly take her chin and turn her to face me "What did u say?" I ask softly. "Will you sleep with me?" She whispers still not making eye contact. I freeze yet again taking in her words but realize that was not what she meant. Get your mind out of the gutter you horny bitch. I internally scold myself. I smile lightly and say "of course." I then grab her hand and intertwine our fingers and Angie leads us to her room. We both lie down on the bed and she curls up facing away from me. I watch her a for little debating whether I should or shouldn't but I decide fuck it, she asked me to sleep with her well not like that, but you know what I mean. I sigh lightly and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her into me, holding her closely. She mumbles "thank you." In a few minutes she's fast asleep and I fall asleep soon after.

A/n: hey guys here's part 2! Thanks for reading :)  and don't forget to vote and comment any requests or suggestions.

P.S. here's my little life update if you guys care, I am currently a chipmunk. I got my wisdom teeth out so... 🐿️ it hurts to smile🥲
also school starts in like a week! What?!!! Where did summer go?! And I haven't read any books on the summer reading list yet, and I have to complete my level 8 theory for piano, and we have a project at school that you can't graduate the MYP program (im in IB) if you don't do well, I was going to do research for during the summer but guess what I didn't 🫠😅. Also guys I did my level 9 piano exam (which my teacher kept telling me "you'll pass but won't do well" 🙄) I got 85%!!!! So suck it teacher! And, I got asked to be a student piano teacher for this music school so I have my first (kinda) job!