Scream my name

a/n - Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating a long time. School has been insane and I've just not been feeling it. Anyway, warning this story will contain smut so if you don't like, don't read. Also I'm not great at smut so... I'm trying.

This chapter is dedicated to @impsychosowhat because they were the only one to give me a suggestion. Thanks by the way.

Please leave comments and suggestions, I want to write what you'd like to read and communicate with you guys. Ok ok I'm done. Go read bitches :)

———————————————————
Characters
    Cora - 25
Aesthetic

———————————————————Characters     Cora - 25Aesthetic

    Angelina Jolie - 23
Aesthetic

    Angelina Jolie - 23Aesthetic

Cora pov

So I'm at this party my friends have dragged me to. And yet again I'm designed driver so no fun for me. I'm just sitting here people watching, sorry correction, judging other people. I'm really bored. Like couldn't my friends find someone else? I'm just sitting here in my thoughts until i feel eyes on me.

There's this girl, dead straight black hair, could be dark brown, I'm not sure cause its dark. My eyes rake her body. Slim waist, long skinny legs, black chunk heels, mini black dress, fishnets, topped with a leather jacket. She's got full dark red lips, strong jawline and collarbone which I find unbelievable sexy. And I find her bright captivating green eyes staring right at me. She starts coming towards me as I continue to study her. I just can't look away, she's magnetic. A few seconds later and she's standing in front of me with her hand extended. "Dance with me." She's asks in a low husky voice and I feel a tingling in my core. I want her. And by the looks of it she wants me to. I take her hand and she leads me to dance floor.

She starts grinding her ass into me and god how I want to push her up against the wall and fuck her till she can't stand. Suddenly she turns around  and places her arms around my neck pulling me in until her gorgeous lips are centimetres away from mine. I take this opportunity and move to kiss her but she moves away first. I frown and she chuckles. "Aren't you going to ask my name first?" She whispers in my ear. She moves back slightly and I push my lips into hers harshly. She reciprocates a little slowly out of shock I'd like to think but when she starts to kiss be back I pull away. Now its her turn to frown a little. "What's your name?" I ask smirking. "Angelina" she says a small smile forming "what's your name?" She raises an eyebrow and I feel heat shoot down to my core. What is this woman doing to me. "Let me take you to my place" I say adverting the question. "Then will you tell me?" She says. "Yes but but you're only allowed to scream it" I say lowly my hand lightly tracing her body. She shivered as my touch. "What shall I call you if I'm not screaming?" She asks and pouts her lips. My lips brush against hers, "mistress" i whisper in her ear. Her breath hitched and I pull away and started walking to the door.

Shit my friends, I quickly texted them that I'd call them a cab as I walked to my car. I got into my car and looked towards the door of the house to see if she followed. I see her come out and look around. We locked eyes and a slight smile appeared on her lips as she made her way over to me. She got in and I started driving. It was a short drive only 10 minutes to my house. We didn't talk but I could feel her burning me with her stare. You could cut the tension with a knife.

We got to my house, i parked and got out. I saw that she waited for me to open the car door for her but I didn't. I am no gentleman. She quickly got out of the car and hurried to catch up with me. I walked up to the door and let us both in. As soon as we were in, I locked the door and pushed her against it. I kissed her lips feverishly. We made out harshly both of us fighting for control which I won as always but she put up a good fight. I then pinned her arms above her head and attacked her neck sucking and biting her soft smooth skin. Her breath was laboured but she spoke. "Why didn't you open the car door for me? She asked.

"Didn't want you to get the wrong idea" i respond.

"Will you tell me your name now?" She asked. I felt annoyed by her questions.

"Cora, now shut up before I gag you" i say as I start pulling her dress down slowly. "Cora, please." She whimpers. I bite her nipple as punishment and she lets out a cry. "Your not screaming, it's mistress." I say harshly. I then bite her other nipple causing her to let out a cry again. "Apologize" I demand. "I'm sorry...mistress." She apologized.

"Good girl" I say and pull her underwear down even slower, I breath in her scent and chuckle when I see how wet she is for me. "Mistress" she whimpered. I kiss and suck her thighs while my hands are on her breasts. She moans "please" she begs.

"Please what?" I respond and move my face  so it's right in front of her pretty pink pussy that is dripping. I blow on it and watch as she shivered. "Please fuck me." She pleads. I slowly lick a broad strip and she lets out a moan. Harshly, I sick two fingers into her cunt. She then lets out a deep moan that has my own pussy aching. I finger fuck her harshly as I suck and bite her clit. She a moaning mess. I add another finger and soon I start to feel her walls tighten but I pull out. She groans and looks at me, her eyes dark with lust. I stand up and start kissing her again. I then motion for her to jump and I carry her to my bedroom. We get there and I throw her roughly on the bed. I take a rope and tie her hands to the bed and crawl up her body but reach over her to get a two sided vibrator. "What did you get?" She asked. I don't respond and she asked me again. "Shut up." I say. "No cumming" I demand and push the vibrator into her pussy. She lets out a loud moan. "Why" she whimpers. "I told you to shut up" I say as I positioned myself and pushed the other side of the vibrator into me. We moaned in sync and we start scissoring. Her pussy rubbing against mine, the vibrator moving in both of us, her beautiful moans. I can feel her struggling not to cum and I feel myself start to get close. "You've been such a good girl" I praise. She moans again. "Cum with me baby girl, let me hear you scream my name."

We both came at the same time. She was shaking and I turned off the vibrator. I started cleaning up her pussy trying to get as much of her sweet nectar as I could. I then kissed up her perfect body. I kissed her sweetly in the lips and untied the rope. She pulled me in and started cuddling into me. I would normally want more but i looked at her peaceful face while she started to sleep in my arms, how could I disturb this beautiful woman.