Confessing to Hinata Hyuga | ❤️ |

Made by yours truly : @tomboyminasimpp

"Hinata please step on me"
______________________________________

In the ninja academy, I'm always one of the top of my class. To say the least, I was very popular. Boys would simp for me instead of focusing on the academy. I couldn't careless about their existence. Its because I have a secret...

I liked girls over boys.

I have been eyeing a certain someone since the beginning. She makes me feel some type of way. I can't describe it. Her short dark purple hair and her captivating lavender eyes. I stare at her everytime we are in class. She's so beautiful and angel-like. Kind, caring and always putting others before her. Her gentle nature makes me want to understand her heart even more.

But we are both girls and the Shinobi world we live in, won't except it. I know it because she's from the Hyuga clan. A clan known to be strict. Her parents won't accept me but that's only if Hinata likes me back. Which is probably not the case. I mean I'm popular and all but Hinata seems way out of my league. She's too good for me...

"Alright, class you're dismissed" Our teacher said.

It caused me to snap out of my thoughts and start packing up. I put everything inside my bag and walked towards the door. I opened up my journal and started looking inside. My journal or should I say diary is where I will write just about anything. Recently, it's been all about Hinata. I wasn't paying attention and accidentally bumped into someone

"Ouch!" The person I bumped into exclaimed.

"Lady Hinata!" Another person screamed.

I rubbed my head and opened my eyes. My cheeks immediately turned red. I bumped into H-Hinata?! I immediately stood and apologized. I bent down to grab Hinata's book when I felt another hand on top of mine. I looked up and realized that our faces were inches apart.

"U-uhh I-Im s-sorry!!" Hinata screamed while jumping up and covering her face.

I smiled, she's so cute! I bent down again and picked up her book. I handed her the book with a warm smile on my face. Hinata's eyes widen and I swear I saw steam coming from her face. She grab the book and ran.

"T-Thanks!" She said while running.

Then, a boy walked up to me. It was Neji of course. He harshly grabbed my shirt and his eyes went dark.

"Stay. Away. From. Lady. Hinata"

Then, he calmly walked away like nothing happened. It is because I'm popular? I pouted and pick up my diary. My mood was suddenly ruined because of Neji. Hinata probably hates me that's why she ran away and Neji told me to stay away from her... I walked home by myself.

I was in deep thought that I didn't even notice that the sky has gone grey.
Suddenly, the rain fell. It was super heavy and I was still far away from my house. I ran to the closest shelter to me , it happen to be Ichiraku Ramen. I went in, my hair soaking wet and my clothes drenched. I tried to protect my diary from the rain and it worked a little bit. I was shivering from the cold gusts of wind that was blowing harshly.

"Hello, young one" A man said.

I quickly turned around to see the owner, Mr Teuchi. He was holding out a towel. I thanked him and grabbed the towel. I dried off and wrapped the towel around me. I was still shivering and Mr Teuchi notice.

"C'mon, let's get you a hot bowl of ramen" He said while walking behind the counter.

I took a seat and put down my bag on the floor. I watched as Mr Teuchi expertly made the ramen, soon, the bowl was in front of me. It looked very delicious and the hot steam from the ramen instantly cooled down my face. I thanked Mr Teuchi and started digging in.