Hinata's secret | 🍋 + 🤍 |

Requested by yours truly :
eternal999

•Futa Hinata
______________________________________

Hinata had been quite stressed. We moved in together.She also has been dealing with her father. He's really strict and I don't think she having good time dealing with him. Everytime she comes home, she has a frown on her face. If I was not on a mission. I would be in my room, waiting for my lovely girlfriend to come home.

We would usually cuddle but today... I had different idea. I have been thinking about this for quite a while now. I don't know how Hinata would react to this. Hinata is a special girl, she is a futa, which means she has a dick. I could tell that she has been wanting something from me so I decided to give her a blowjob.

"Hey baby, how was it?"

"The same. I don't know what to do about Father"

"Your feeling stressed, aren't you?"

"Of course babe"

She said frustratedly while taking a seat on my bed. I took the chance and walked towards her to start the surprise I had for her. I was so nervous since this my first time doing this. I sat on Hinata's lap. I could tell she was surprised.

"Uhh, babe what are you doing?"

"Something"

I said with a smirk on my face. I put my lips against her neck and began sucking her pale skin.

"Ahh~"

She moaned. I kept sucking while I began to grind on her.

"Ahh~ babe, it feels amazing"

I chuckled as I feel her member getting hard against me. Hinata looked like she was in heaven.

"Babe, could you go faster?"

"With pleasure, baby"

With that, I grinded faster against her already hard member.

"Ahh!~ babe, I didn't know you were so good at this. Ahh!~"

"Only for you baby, now we are just getting start now"

Hinata was already a moaning mess and this isn't the best part. I got off her lap and I could tell that she was disappointed with the loss of pleasure.

"B-babe!"

"Don't worry baby, it doesn't stop there... Take off your pants"

Hinata's eyes widened and she immediately got to work to take off her pants. With her pants off, my eyes widened when I saw her member. She had a huge member! It was very big. I stared at it for a while.

"Like what you see, babygirl?"

I looked up at her. I blushed, where did that confidence come from? She usually shy and gets embarrassed easily. It looked like she had done a 180. I looked back at her member, wondering if I could fit it all in my mouth.

"C'mon, what are you waiting for babygirl?"

I immediately got the hint and started to suck her member. She instantly started moaning. I wrapped my hand around it and started moving up and down.

"Ugh~ babygirl"

At least Hinata is not stressed anymore. While sucking I decided to try something. I pulled my hand away from her member and started deep throating it.

"AHH!~ That feels so g-good!"

She yelled. Wow, I just found out the my girlfriend likes to be deep throated. It was so big that I was struggling to deep throat it. Hinata threw her head back and proceeded to push my had down further on her member. I didn't mind it because it was pretty hot to see this side off Hinata.

"Oh god, babygirl~ keep doing that~ mhm~"

I couldn't say anything because I literally had her huge member in my mouth. My mouth was getting tired so I pulled away but put my hand there to move up and down. I let my mouth muscles rest for a bit before deep throating her again.

"Mhmm~~"

I began sucking it super fast. Hinata obviously didn't expect that and she screamed.

"AHH!"

I sucked like no tomorrow.

"B-babygirl, I-Im gonna c-cum"

With that, she released in my mouth. I of course swallowed every single drop. Hinata was catching her breath with sweat dripping down her forehead. I stood up, not knowing what to do next, that when Hinata pinned me onto the bed. She began sucking my neck.

"Ahh~"

I moaned. Damn, I didn't know that she was this confident when it comes to the bed.

"Babygirl, we're going to have some fun tonight~"

Hinata whispered in my ear. I blushed.

"Let's see if you can take my size"

I blushed even harder. I knew she wasn't gonna stop until she's satisfied.

"I'm gonna make you scream and forget your own name tonight, babygirl"

And with that, Y/n knew she will not be able to walk tomorrow.
______________________________________

A/N :

F's in the chat for Y/n🙃

That's all I have to say...

BYE-O