Hinata's secret pt. 2|🍋 + 🤍 |

Requested by yours truly :
eternal999

•Futa Hinata
______________________________________

Hinata then started to suck my neck again. I moaned and started to breathe heavily as Hinata took off my clothes. Hinata stopped sucking my neck and proceeded to admire my body.

"You look amazing, babygirl~"

My face turned red as I tried to cover my body. Hinata chuckled and lifted them off. She then when back to sucking my neck.

"Ahh~"

Her hands started to squeeze my boobs.

"AHH~!"

I yelled out as I threw my head back in pleasure. Didn't know that Hinata was this good a pleasing. She played with them, pinching my harden nipples and teasing me here and there. My body felt like it was gonna explode with the amount of pleasure that Hinata was giving me. This was my first time and I knew that Hinata was just starting.

Hinata went down to my collarbone and then to my boobs. She sucked them like a needy baby. I rolled my eyes in pleasure.

"Ahh~ mhmm~ Hinata"

I managed to say. She first sucked my right boob before moving to the left one, giving them equal attention. She then moved south and to my stomach. I was shivering with her touch, it made me feel so weak. I was breathing heavily and cold sweat dripped down my forehead. I was still catching my breath when suddenly...

"AHHH!"

Hinata started sucking my dripping wet core. She expertly used her tongue to go deeper in my. I was now a moaning mess as I threw my head back subconsciously. I went on for a few minutes until I felt a knot forming in my stomach.

"Ahh~ H-Hinata, I'm so close"

I huffed out.

"Let it all out, babygirl~"

She said as she thrusted her tongue harder and deeper in me. Soon, I released in her mouth. Hinata made sure to swallow everything.

"You taste good, babygirl"

My face turned hot as I covered it up with my hands. She chuckled as she pulled away my hand and proceeded to kiss my lips. She then broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear.

"I'm not done yet, babygirl~"

My eyes widen and soon enough, Hinata was getting ready to stick her big ass member in me. I got nervous as I have never done this before. Hinata noticed it and comforted me.

"Hey, it's going to be fine"

I blushed, the sweet Hinata was still there despite what we are gonna do. I nodded, I trust Hinata. She then began to stick it in. It felt weird but soon a sharp pain zapped through my body.

"Ouch~!"

I yelled as her member broke my hymen and thick red blood came out. Hinata kissed my forehead and hugged me. She gave me a minute to get news to her huge size. After a while, I gave Hinata the nod of approval and she started thrusting.

"Damn... Babygirl, you're so tight"

Hinata grunted and she began thrusting harder. I moaned louder as Hinata picked up the pace. The sound of skin slapping filled the room. Hinata was thrusting faster and harder now. Tears started to form in my eyes. This is too much pleasure for me. Sweat dripped down as my back started arching.

"AHH! HINATA SLOW DOWN!"

I screamed while trying to catch my breath. Every one could hear us by now but Hinata couldn't careless, she kept on going. Hinata ignored my screams and thrusted harder and harder. This is too much for me, how am I still alive right now??? I took a glimpse at Hinata and it seems like she's enjoying this too. Then, I felt a knot forming in my stomach.

"HINATA, IM SO CLOSE"

I screamed.

"Wait for me, babygirl"

Hinata huffed off as beads of sweat rolled down her face. It so impossible to hold back when she thrusting like that. I did try my best but the was thing I remember was that me and Hinata cummed together.

[FAST-FOWARD]

I woke up sticky and uncomfortable. I was definitely sore down there. The blanket was on me and Hinata was nowhere to be seen. I looked around the room to find out that my clothes were neatly folded up and we're on my the beside table. Hinata's clothes were gone. I was too tired and sore to stand up so I fell asleep.

I was jolted awake by the sound of the front door opening. I tiredly opened my eyes and soon Hinata was in the bedroom.

"Oh, good morning babe"

"It's morning already!?"

"Hehe, yeah"

"Damn, what happened yesterday?"

"Oh umm... You passed out"

She said while scratching her nape awkwardly.

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm I might have cummed a little too much in you that your body couldn't handle it"

Hinata said, clearly embarrassed. Damn, where did the confident Hinata go??

"Ohh, really. I'm so sore right now babe"

"Oh right, sorry baby for being to rough on you..."

Hinata sat beside me and held my hand.

"It's fine babe, by the way, where did you go?"

"Oh! I went to grab breakfast for us"

"Ohh, thank you babe but I'm too sore to stand up"

"I'll help you to wash up"

I chuckled then I pulled my beloved girlfriend into a hug.

"You better treat me to ice cream!"

I yelled and Hinata smiled.

"Okay, okay. I will if that going to make it up to you"

"Yay!"

Then, Hinata carried my bridal-style into the bathroom to help me wash up.
______________________________________

A/N :

Hey!! I'm back!!!

My exams are literally next week and its the final year!!! I'm so nervous and stressed🥲🥲😅😅 if I don't get good results, I'm so fucking screwed.

Send help.

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this!!

BYE-O
______________________________________