A beach date! | ❤️ |

Requested by yours truly :

eternal999

______________________________________

[Y/n's POV]

I'm right now waiting for Hinata out side her family home. A big house with the Hyuga symbol on it.

"Sorry for making you wait Y/n..." Hinata said to me embarrassed.

I held her hand.

"It's fine!" I responded. "Are you excited to go to the beach!!"

Hinata giggled at me.

"Of course dear" she smiled while saying it.

I laughed and we head to the beach. The sun was shining and it was a perfect day for the beach. We found a perfect place to set up which was next to a tree so that it could provide us  shade from the sun. I took out a mat and laid it down on the sand and Hinata set down our stuff on the mat to prevent it from flying away.

"Okay! Now, let's go in the water!" I said while taking off my clothes that were covering up my swimsuit.

Hinata giggled and did the same. I took a glance at Hinata and blushed. She was in a lavender colored bikini. She realised and her face became red.

"Please stop staring..." She said while avoiding my eyes.

I chuckled and hugged her. She jumped but hugged back.

"You look very beautiful" I said with an eye smile.

I then grabbed her hand and ran to the water. I jumped in and pulled Hinata in the water. I laughed. Hinata wipe her face so that the salty water wouldn't get in her eyes.

"You're gonna pay for that!" She said while tackling me in the water.

We both peeked out heads out the water and laughed. We spent a little while more in the water before heading out. As soon as our bodies touched the cold breeze, we immediately started shivering. We ran as quickly as possibly to our things and grabbed our towels.

"I'm gonna freeze to death" Hinata said while shivering.

"Me too, let's quickly get changed" I said while handing Hinata her clothes.

Then, we left to the bathroom to change. I finished first so I waited outside off the bathroom. Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw, the love of my life, wearing a white sun dress and her dark purple hair swaying in the breeze. I stared at her. Her beauty had always mesmerized me. How can someone be so beautiful?

"Uhh, Y/n??"

No answer...

"Uhh, hello dear??"

That snapped me out of the trance.

"Sorry babe, I just got mesmerized by your beauty" I truthfully told her.

She got embarrassed and her face turned beet red.

"W-w-what!?" She yelled while covering her face.

My eyes widened. Did I really say just say that!? I yelled to myself. I laughed awkwardly.

"Hehe, sorry about that babe..." I apologized. "Now, let's go eat, I'm hungry"

"Okay then" Hinata said. "I might have packed us some food"

"Really!! Well then, what are we waiting for!!" I yelled while grabbing her hands

Hinata giggled. Once we reached out place, we sat down on the mat. While I was enjoying the beautiful sunset, Hinata passed me a sandwich.

"Thank you babe" I said while munching down on the delicious.

"Hey, what did I tell you about talking with your mouth full" Hinata said sternly while holding her own sandwich.

"Well!! How can I not, your food always tastes sooo good!!" I retorted back.

Hinata giggled.

"That's my girlfriend" she said while smiling sheepishly.

We laughed.

"You know, this is the best date we ever had" I said while staring at the beautiful sunset.

"Yeah, we should do this more often" My girlfriend said while enjoying the sunset too.

"But, we are both so busy with our Shinobi duties, that we barely have time for..." I paused and turned my head to see the side profile of the love of my life. She looks sad. "...Us..."

She turned to me and placed her hand on my cheek.

"No matter what the future holds for us... You must promise me that you'll stay strong for me"

I chuckled. I turned my body around and made Hinata sit on my lap.

"Of course hon but now you have to promise me that you'll be strong for me too" I said while wrapping my hands around her waist.

"Of course Y/n, I promise" Hinata promised while wrapping her arms around me neck.

We stared into each other's eyes before I took in Hinata's soft lips. No matter how many times I kiss Hinata's lips, I will never get tired of them. The warm sensation was really hot and the kiss became a makeout session.

Hinata came to her senses and tried to pulled away. But, I was to into it and refused. She tried again and this time I pulled away.

"Not here dummy! We're in public" She said while hitting my head.

"Ow!" I yelled out. "Okay! okay! But I expect something when we get back home"

I said while smiling smugly.

"Then... Your house" Hinata said while giggling.

"Hell yeah!" I said kinda celebrating.

"Alright fine! But you must make breakfast tomorrow" she said while pointing her pinky finger at me. "Deal?"

"Deal!" I said while pinky promising her. "Well then, let's get going!"

"Well someone can't wait..." Hinata said while getting off my lap.

"Hey!! Who can blame me?" I yelled playfully at her. "Your so beautiful and anyone would want to do it with you"

Her face instantly went red.

"Okay! Would you please shut up" she said really embarrassed.

I laughed. My girlfriend is so cute! I thought.

"I wasn't lying by the way" I teased while picking up our stuff.

"I said shut up!" Hinata while unintentionally slapping me.

"Ouch!" I yelped in pain while rubbing my cheek.

"Sorry baby! But you better shut up or else we will not do it!" She said sternly.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry babe" I said while holding her hand.

I kissed her hand and we headed home. I'm excited to do it when we get home! I yelled to myself.

______________THE END_____________

Hmm, I wonder what they did😏

Sorry for being gone for a while!! I just got my final exam grades and I passed and I have being celebrating!! So yeah! I'm back and ready to write.

Anyways, I hope you liked it!!

Have a good day/night!

BYE-O💙
______________________________________