Character 1: Into The Future

A/N: this take place during Halo CE, and the rest of the Halo series..

At The Team Fortress 2, Doublecross.

The Engineer was working on something secret project among Medic of red base.

Medic to Engineer: Es seems that this project of is some Teleportationsgerät..?

Engineer to Medic: heck yes, besides I was thinking about creating not just a normal teleporter.. but interdimensional teleporter that can take us to anywhere..

Medic to Engineer: Ist es really possible to actually create an interdimensional Teleporter zu erschaffen...?

Engineer to Medic: it certainly seems the project will work..

Engineer and Medic we're continuously working on the interdimension Teleporter.

The next day came and engineer and medic called everyone.

Scout: yo what's up what are you egg heads been working up..?

Engineer to Scout: well you see we've been working about us an amazing invention of ours..

Medic to Them: Ja, es wird der interdimensionale Teleporter that can take us anywhere..

Demoman: I'm very interesting for you to Smart heads to actually create something rather unique..

Soldier: so how does it actually work..?

Engineer to Soldier: well technically it's the same way we always use the teleporter..

Heavy: I see so we going to teleporter and get ourselves teleport into a different place..

Medic to Heavy: das ist richtig mein freund, this incredible new and proved teleported can actually take us anywhere in the Multiverse..

Spy to Engineer: and what would happen if something went wrong..?

Engineer to Spy: and don't worry spy, nothing will go wrong if we're in that new universe..

Sniper: I don't know mate, I've seen already you got a bit of a bad feeling on this...

Pyro: hmm hmm mmfhp!

Engineer to Them: just don't worry guys everything will work out fine in the end...

Heavy: let's meet going first..

Heavy gone to teleport and he got flashed away, and then came spy and Soldier then demoman scout, sniper, pyro and finally the two engineer and medic.

Engineer to Medic: okay partner let's get ready to test this bad boy out!!

Medic to Engineer: sicher mein Freund..

Medic and Engineer were the last two to finally get teleported into his unknown dimension..

Halo universe, installation 04.

The drop pods, were coming in fast crash landed almost near a cliff.

The Red Mercenaries top of teleporting near a lake far away from the crash site.

Engineer: we would you look at that boys the thing work..

The Red Mercenaries of TF2 looked around and realized that there were something off of this place alone they look kind of fall out they were on some ringworld.

Scout: for the first time my life I'm in the last for words..

Heavy: I've not seen anything like this before..