Character 2: Rescuing The Captain

The pelican came in along with Master Chief the Marines and Red Team as well.

Cortana explain to everyone that Captain Keyes was kept in the ship the Truth and reconciliation.

Which everyone got off the pelican, Master Chief and sniper decided to do some sniping on the Covenant's while spy stays invisible and do some backstabbing.

Master Chief to Sniper whispering: I have to admit you're pretty good with your marksman's skills..

Sniper to Master Chief whispering: trust me mate, I was always a professional with long range weapons..

The covenants couldn't even see who was shooting them, but one of the grunts spotted the two snipers.

Sniper to Soldier: bloody hell, it seems that they spotted us take them out!

Soldier to Sniper: Roger that, man move up!!

Soldier, Heavy, Scout, Demoman and Engineer deployed a Sentry plowing down every single one of the covenants when the moment they're moving on to the next position even killing down even more and more covenants like on their way in order to rescue the captain from the covenant's hands.

After swarms and swarms of covenant soldiers that they have to face against, they made it to the gravity lift.

Spy and master chief did their sneaky way as possible spy was able to get a few backstabs by grunts, jackals and elites.

Medical was able to heal up the wounded Marines seeing that they were fascinated by medic gun.

After killing off against lot of covenants that were coming from the grav lift that's when the moment to hunters came in.

Scout: hey fellas we got ourselves some extreme heavy Firepower..

Heavy: little man allow me to take care of this..

Medic: charges of 100% ready!!

Heavy to Medic: charge me, doc!!

When the moment the medic unleash the Uber charge on heavy but two of them became unstoppable reckoning Force against the two hunters did not a chance.

The Marines and even Master Chiefs stared at awe and if one of their seeing in front of them.

After the Uber charge ran out all of them made it into the gravelift and went into the center seeing that they were ambushed by a group of covenants they were able to plow them down like dead flies.

Engineer was rather amazed by the Giant ship of the covenant was like kind of like a huge maze.

The group tried searching for the captain, they were able to make a secure for perimeter after defeating against swarms and swarms of covenant soldiers.