Chapter #5: The Nightmares Lurking

group of Kig-Yar and Unggoy running in fear of something through a swamp.

As it pans over them, the outline of a Pelican dropship can be seen through the fog and rain.

RawleyCOM: The last transmission from the Captain's dropship was from this area. That was over twelve hours ago.

the Chief, Scout, Sniper, Spy, Pyro and Medic got out of the Pelican entered the creepy swamp.

Sniper couldn't help but like the swamp reminded him of sometimes being on Australia on Earth hunting for animals.

however for Scout and Spy did not really like this type of terrain on the ring.

Scout: seriously they could have built it anywhere, but in a freaking swamp..

Spy: I know what you're saying but right now we have our mission objective... let me do some recon while you go ahead and scout out some other areas.

Master Chief: okay sounds like a pretty good plan..

as the pelican that dropped and left out of the trees of the swamp.

Spy look for anything that could have been for the captain however to a surprise and shock and horror there was a crash pelican.

Spy: everyone come over here!

everyone came towards were spy wasn't even they were shocked to see one of their pelicans destroyed with supply scattered all over the place with a voice message repeated.

Victor 933's Pilot (Recording): Dropship Victor 933-(static)-Pillar of Autumn-(static)-need assistance. We are under att-(static)-attack by some new kind of hostile-(static)-isn't Covenant. (Static) Captain Keyes has been captured by hostiles. (static) -dug in at a large structure in a swamp-(static)-We need to pull out. Please-(static)-I will set this message to repeat at-(static)-regular intervals. Dropship Victor 933, clear.

this made Scout, Spy, Sniper, Medic, and even Pyro felt a bit on edge of what the recording said by it wasn't the covenant, but a new hostile.

Scout: a new hostile.. but not even covenant..

Spy: so it seems that there was some new enemy that captured captain..

Sniper: the real question is the recording didn't say anything about this new enemy, mates..

not to mention they noticed that there weren't any bodies which made them felt a bit more on edge.

Medic: that's strange there seems ze be no bodies.. zats seems to be strange..

Pyro muffling speaking: (that's easy for you guys to say it feels like that where I can some type of horror movie)

Scout: yeah you're right about that mumbles, this does feel like some type of horror movie of a swamp monster lurking around..

Sniper: come on now twinkle toes you don't think that there could actually be a swamp monster to actually took the captain to you..?

Scout: I mean.. I'm not assuming... I kind of weird feelings all of this seems to make us felt on edge..

Spy: I know this rather feels a bit something within a horror movie but I know that this new enemy couldn't be something like the covenant if it could be another alien Factor then probably the unsc would have known..

the Chief among with his recon team looked around when the moment surprised to come across a crashed Covenant Spirit.

Scout: okay this is rather unexpected for a group of covenants actually leave something be crashed in the middle of a swamp..