Chapter 1: Right where You Want Me P1

(Penny pov)

Man, that trip was craazzaaayy!!!!!!! But in a good way, I mean, when we got to dance battle with the peanuts! That was so cool and seeing Zoey out on the floor, doing her thang, was pretty good even if she was pushed to do it, literally by LaCienega. Aside from that, daddy and I are fine now, sure we butt head, and not to mention, he and LaCienega's dad would have a 'stakeout' watching me and 15 on one of our dates, like geez! But he's cool with him though. Ooh, speaking of 15, my boo and I have been planning to get steady and thing's going great! 

"Man, I wonder when 15 getting here?" I wonder out loud with a smile on my face just thinking of my sweet cutie and his--

"O--omg, my song is playing!" I stuttered with shock and excitement when the radio was playing "Let Me Hold You" by Bow Wow an--

Who's the heck calling me? Just right I was in the middle of rapping the verse!?

Just as I was getting to the phone, I heard a knock, so I answered the door.

"...Oh hey, Zoe, what brings you by?" I greeted her as I let her in.

"I wanted to return your notes." She says, handing me my notes.

"Thanks, and no problem."

"Ooh, It's 15." Zoey giggled, seeing the phone ID's name.

*OMG, Zoey is something else!* 

 "Uh...hey you, how are you!" 

"Hey, Ponytail. I'm doing pretty good, and you?" He says, making me blush at the nickname he gave me.

"I'm great now that you called me."

"Oh really? Okay, so...ya busy?"

"Um, actually not really, I'm about to head to the school library and do some assignment with Zoey and LaCienega for a class we got."

"Cool, I'll come and get you guys, if that's cool."

"Uh yeah, sure!"

"Alright, I'll see you later then. Bye, beautiful."

"Aww, hehe...Bye, handsome."

"Oooohhhh, Penny! You're lucky!" 

"Hush, Zoey! And, come on, the bus will be here." I yelled talk, feeling embarrassed by Zoey's tease as we left the house and waited at the bus stop. We entered the Metrobus to get to the library where we were meeting LaCienega.

(library)

"Finally!"

"Uh, hey LaCienega.  Sorry if we came here t--"

"It doesn't matter now, so let's get this over with already! I'm missing my appointment!" She complained.

"What appointment?" Zoey asked.

"My pedicure appointment, Zoey!" She yelled, having me roll my eyes. *Girl, please*

"Alright, forgive me for being 'inconsiderate', now can we please continue on with the assignment?" I said. getting a little annoyed as Zoey and I went on to finish up the group homework.

 "Fine, I got to be somewhere later on, anyway." She says and just like that, she stops talking and did her part

Almost finishing things up, I got a text from 15 Cent that says, 'I'm out in the front', so I replied back, 'Cool, we're going out now, thanks.' before I sent him a '143' at the end.

"Hey, Zoe, we gotta go, 15's here!" I reminded her as we rushed out while making sure we got the finished assignments with us in our bag.