1?

Cookie POV:
              My mother always told me stop with the self pity if you do that you will just feel yourself drowning into the sea where people either disappear or survive luckily. But how could I when my life is not ready to give me a break to even catch a breath I'm just so tired and exhausted that I might not even care now what's gonna happen next but deep down I know I can't stop..I might drown deep into the sea without a saviour cause I see no hope.

??? POV:
                BITCHH WAKEE THEE FUCKK UPPP OMGGG WHAT IS WRONGGGG WITH YOU SLEEPING SO MUCH WHAT ARE YOU ON DRUGSSSSS?????

Cookie POV:
                     Bro pls it's 7 in the morning for heaven's sake *in a morning voice throat all dried up because we like to sleep with our mouths open* I slowly try to open my eyes but fail cause its just too difficult " what do you want" I ask "nothing manh let's go out for a smoke u know I haven't slept the whole night cause I wanted to smoke" the voice said (oh yeah shit I forgot to introduce you to my best friend so this is Rachael my childhood buddy we went to school together and we are both like the same age currently we are 18 and immature ) after hearing her excuse I just decide to get up cause it's no use refusing her. I went brushed my teeth washed my face and just wore a jacket over my pjs cause who's gonna see anyways. We went for a smoke and headed back home cause damn 8:00 am is medicine time for me I'm usually sick.
Rachael went home cause we have a collage to attend
I took a quick shower and hopped into a crop top with a high waist jeans BUT I wore a hoodie on it anyways cause your girl is insecure..

At college:  cookies POV:
                                            "Miss Jaslyn Fernandez !!!" That scared the shit outta me I just looked at the way I heard the voice and it was just the usual sir Marcus yelling at me because he's a responsible teacher of this country who carries the weight of youth on his shoulders. "now if you could stop looking at the birds out side of the class I would beg for some of your attention here at the board". "I'm so sorry sir please don't beg I'll be sure not to stare at birds instead I'll stare at the board" the class started to laugh I don't know why.. sir Marcus just gave me a look and continued whatever he was teaching.

Lunch:
             Cookie!!!! A loud voice rang in the cafeteria halls ( oh I forgot again so my name is jaslyn but my loved ones *mostly everyone* calls me cookie some people even think that it's my real name lmao. It's a pet name given to me in my childhood by my mom.) " here" I waved my hands in the air so that Rachael could see me through the crowd in the cafeteria.
she rushed towards me and held both my shoulder with both of her hands and started making a milk shake in my body with my blood and flesh I stepped back  drizzy"what happened" ?!?!? I asked holding the wall near me so that I won't fall
"Sooooo where are we going for your birthday this year?????"  She said
"Is it that time of the year already? Bro why you so excited u know I always end up crying on this day" I said
"Maybe it's different this year?" She smiled
"Okay meet me at XXXXX cafe" I said
"Is he gonna show up this year? What if he does ? Will you be okay?"
"Bro pls don't talk about him I don't wanna think about him he just makes my life so difficult, let's pray he never shows up like every year"

-#-#-#-#-
Guys this is my first ever book and first ever attempt to writing something I hope you guys can related to some of the small silly funny situations cookie has to go through out her life cause we all humans! Pls point out to my mistakes and grammatical errors I will be the happiest💜