Ugh

Jk POV:
               I left cookies house headed to my car and it hit me that Rachael is still in my car waiting for me to drop her home.
I sat in the driver seat and Rachael sat next to me and we drove off, on the way she started talking
" do you have anyone you like?" This question came out of no where it was so unexpected that shocked me.I just gave her a blank look
"Why do you like me?" I asked her sarcastically

"Would you like to go out with me jungkook?" She spoke
I hit the breaks and turned my head to look at her

"What???? Are you drunk? Are you listening to yourself? I don't wanna sound rude but I barely know you..an-and I never looked at you that way."

Rachael POV:
I just bursted out in laughter which was fake cause that rejection hurt me, he was telling the truth though it has been one sided all these years how would he know me..
"lol I was kidding manh don't take it so seriously I just wanted to break the silence"

"That's a scary way to break silence" said jungkook

The drive continued we spoke a bit about how cookie was so drunk and he told me how she was rolling down the bed and how he wanted to leave her hands and run away somewhere when she was throwing up,it was the most we have spoken in years.
He finally dropped me to my house and was on his way to his place.

Cookies POV: morning 5:30
I woke up because of the urge to pee, my head had a band playing inside with blasting drums, my throat dry as a desert and my head was paining inside and outside both as if someone bashed me with something in the skull.

I got up from my bed I walked towards the washroom and when I was done with my business I washed my hands and face I removed my make up from last night and changed into an over sized T-shirt with nothing inside only my panties cause I wanna be comfy during this headache sessions.

The water in my room was over so I went down to drink water. It was still dark the sun was still yet to rise. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and took decent sips cause THAT WATER WAS DELICIOUS it felt so good while drinking the water, when I was taking the last sip I seen something in the corner of my eye but I just thought it might be a tick of light and ignored it.
I felt hot air on my neck and ears I froze in the spot and I was already looking for something in the kitchen to hit who ever was standing behind me
I slowly looked behind and I got so scared when I seen JUNGKOOK??? Right behind me with half open eyes?????
"What are you doing here? Can you like not invade my personal space?" He stepped back

"My granny is very sick so mom dad had to go at mid night and since exams are on head I could not"

"And how does that explain you in my house before sunrise?"

"Isn't it common sense? I'm staying with you for a week." I just glared at him

"Why even I mean aren't you like 20 why do you need babysitting??" I almost yelled
"shut up and go back to bed drunkard fellow"he said and I just stood there still processing what the fuck he actually said
"Wait! What do you mean?" I asked him while following him upstairs to his room
" don't you remember?, I brought you home last night" he replied
"Pls go back to your room or after stealing my pet name do you even wanna steal my innocence?" He said
I looked at him with a disgusted look and walked away.
I went to my room and fell asleep again because my headache wasn't letting we even keep my eyes open

NOON 2:30

Jungkook POV:
"Kookie could you please go and wake that lazy creature it's already noon and I have to leave for work." Said mrs.Fernandez

"Yeah on it" I got up from the couch and went upstairs I didn't even knock on her door cause is she even a women? .. I went inside only to find her sleeping so peacefully her blanket was covering her till her waist and her T-shirt was up revealing her belly button.. if she wasn't "COOKIE" I would prolly have fantasies with her but hey reality check a she's that annoying brat cookie with the C.
I sat in her bed I was trying to adjust the fabric of her T-shirt I was pulling it down when my fingers brushed against her bare skin of her stomach it was so soft but when I looked at her face she looked so damn funny sleeping with her mouth open and eyes half open
I just pulled her T-shirt down and when I was pulling up her blanket my hands accidentally brushed against her chest... the room suddenly felt so hot when I realised she wasn't wearing a bra.
I don't wanna wake her up anymore I just pulled up the blanket above her head and slammed the door shut and walked down with my ears burning red I was just too stunned 😳

"Aunty she isn't ready to wake up, I'll wake her up later if there is any message that you wanna leave behind for her then you can tell me I'll inform her"
She smiled and told me
"okay baby just tell her to do the dishes and tell her that dad won't be home for a few days cause he's with your dad and mom cause there was some work to be done there"
I nodded my head at the information and sat back down on the couch watching Netflix.

Time skip 4:30 pm
Cookies POV:
I woke up all sweaty cause the blanket was over my head I went to take a shower and freshen up, I wore some pjs with my hair still wet I was standing in front of the mirror applying serum to my wet hair and when I was done I noticed something my front hair one side was long and the other side was kinda short I just shrugged it off thinking it's because of my head ache I am seeing things.
I went downstairs to find jungkook on the couch watching anime on Netflix, I took a bag of chips and sat on the same couch but with proper distance.
He suddenly spoke "are you going anywhere today?"
I looked at him and said "no why any plans?"
He scoffed and said "plans with you?" And he sarcastically laughed, I just ignored his annoying ass and was scrolling through my phone when I received a text from Rachael.

TEXT-

Rachael- can I come over ? My cousins here and my mom won't let me leave him alone cause he's new in town.. you wouldn't mind right??????

Me- if I say no you are anyways gonna get him so yeah sure come over and pls get me some pain killers my body is paining.

Rachael- yeah sure how about I bring you alcohol to chug down the pain killer pill?

I just ignored her text and looked at jungkook
" hey Rachael is coming over with her cousin"
"Your mom told you to do the dishes and she said that dad won't be home cause he's with my parents" he replied
"Oh and yeah tell her to come alone cause ur mom told me not to take strangers inside when she's not at home" he said
"Shut up kookie with the K" "it's MY house I'll allow whoever I want to" I spat back
" yeah do whatever you want"
" when she's here send her to my room cause I don't wanna sit down" I told him
"Okay CooKiE" he said teasingly

Rachael POV:
Since the rejection last night I couldn't sleep, did he reject me because of cookie? Does he like her? I mean after looking at him take care of her yesterday I think he does.
But what if I set cookie up with someone... all of us would be happy then cookie with Jimin me with jungkook
Jimin is a good guy he's my cousin and how heavens are helping me he's even staying at my place for time being, And he likes cookie since a long time.. we used to hang out together and Jimin used to always watch her when he was at my place with his parents, he's interested in cookie and he's even told me that, so why not.