Morning

So yeah that was mine (cookie) and jungkooks (kookie) past
When ever people called out our names we both looked that direction and that's one of the main reason why we don't gel in like our parents want us to
He is a very possessive guy and never liked to share anything.

Duh he hated me for having the same pet name
But the worse part is yet to come.

When we moved out from the neighbourhood due to my dads office was closer to where we live now, our parents made a rule that we have to visit eachother on our birthdays no matter What PERIODT.
So he came every year and I went every year we normally just wished eachother gave gifts and went back.

Coming out of my thoughts 💭 I just closed my eyes and I don't know when I fell asleep

Rachael POV:
                         I'll go to wake her up today since it's her birthday and jungkook is coming I guess (shy) .

yeah I like him but I don't wanna let anyone know cause I know cookie doesn't at all think that way of me and him and she doesn't even like him to a friendly point.
I'm gonna dress up today  look good and hope he atleast takes a look at me once (ㅇㅅㅇ)

Jungkook's POV:
                               UGH it's that day again? Wasn't it like yesterday when I went to wish her on her birthday?

Omg this whole thing is so damn annoying why does this rule even exist.
I don't wanna go all the way to her and just wish her.

"kookie I hope you are going to see jaslyn today"

"ye- but when is all of this gonna end like we eventually gonna grow old we can't keep doing this"

"If you ain't going,clean up the lawn and pluck out all of the weed from the back yard WITH YOUR HANDS then you have to clean your closet and take bam to the vet oh yeah and please do the laundry wash the bathtub and better prepare dinner cause I will go to see her instead"

" I never said IM NOT GOING! I'm going okay and I'll be leaving in a while are you satisfied now? Mrs.jeon?!"

She just chuckles and give me a wide smile and said
"Take her out to eat this time spend time together u know"
I just rolled my eyes and she left me with the DOOR oPEAN  AGAINNNNNNNN "MOM!!! PLEASE WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME" ㅠㅠ

Cookies POV:
                       My eyes slowly opened  and seen Rachael all dressed up and plaining on maybe waking me up with the...air horn?!?!??  I quickly got up and tip toed behind her to give her a jumpscare and it worked cause I looked pale I mean yeah I'm sick actually my heart doesn't pump enough blood so I'm always kinda pale and I even have pcos (it's a hormonal issue for girls) when I'm on my periods I bleed a lot and the blood what my body made is already gone during that time of the month.. I can't even dance it's my passion cause my heart pains if I even climb up the stairs and if I don't listen to my body and still go on I faint.
Rachael let out a blood curdling scream and even the baby hair on her face was up ㅋㅋㅋ
She hit me so bad in the shoulder I fell back on the bed laughing and my mom rushed to my room thinking the ceiling collapsed.