5 | three minutes (s)

** warning! mature content ahead **

* * *

"Then do something about it, Clay."

That was what I had said. I was almost shocked by myself, how I was acting, the things I said. It didn't seem like me. Clay moved back from my ear as he instead was met with my face.

"You sure?" He asked, quietly using his hand to move the strands of hair shielding my face.

"Yes, I'm sure," I whispered, almost in a begging tone, "please."

It was clear our words and the way we said them, were turning us both on even more. I was so desperate, so desperate. I wanted him so badly, it was like my body just couldn't hold itself together, I felt like I was almost breaking down as I was beginning to feel things in places I wouldn't usually feel there.

A smirk was slowly forming on his face, never taking his eyes off mine. He leant in slowly again, but instead of the kiss I was expecting, I felt his hand graze my hip causing me to hum in excitement. Though his touch didn't last long as I heard the click of my seat belt and his hand retracted away from me, the seatbelt being pulled back away.

Before I knew it, he had made his way across the car and into the back seat.

"Come here then." He sighed loudly and patted his rather spread and slouched lap. "You set the pace."

I took my time completely examining him and his body and froze instantly as I noticed the slight bulge in his pants. My eyelids fluttered as I looked back at him. He stared at me with a raised eyebrow, a look of excitement and desperation on his face.

I pursed my lips, holding back my huge smile and giggles of exhilaration, as I followed in his suit of him, crossing over into the back seat.

His hands immediately slid up my thighs, causing me to stop in my tracks as I shuddered and whined to myself. I let myself continue moving, lifting one leg and placing it on one side of Clay, doing the same with the other, now straddling him.

My heat was just hovering above his own and I could feel myself throbbing in my pants. My arms then slid around his shoulders as I took in the sight of him underneath me, the way he looked up at me, his once innocent green eyes had turned into lustful dark emerald ones.

His hands ride higher, slowly making their way to my hips. He gripped them gently, making me exhale shakily. As he gripped them, he pushed them - along with my body - further down until I was fully in his lap. As soon as I down, I felt his clothes cock press against me.

My hips jolted forward as I let out an unexpected moan. I slammed a hand around my mouth and buried myself into his neck, though doing so I felt him twitch from beneath me and he breathed heavily into my ear.

"Fuck Y/N..." he mumbled, his hands still on my hips. He pushed them back slightly, before pulling them towards himself again, making me dry-ride him. The way his growing hard bulge felt pushed against my clothed parts caused my thighs to tense. I let out a breathy moan as I couldn't stop my hips from doing their own thing. I ride him myself, the hands on my hips barely making any difference as I next moved away from the spot in his neck, moving away to get a good look at him.

He was all breathing, only a couple of moans escaping as his head was thrown back against the headrest, his mouth open, his furrowed eyebrows and shut tight eyes, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat. Fuck everything was so hot. We were so hot, the car was so hot, the sweat and stick of my clothes beginning to bother me.