three

*new text from JJ*
*sends location* just waiting
on you, dress nice :)

El
on my way :,)
read

i really can't believe JJ actually threw me a release party, i thought he was kidding.

i head back to the sidemen house to change since he said to 'dress nice' so i put on a dress and put some makeup on along with doing my hair. i put some slippers on to drive in, grabbing a pair of heels and putting them in the passenger seat.

time skip to the location

i've been driving about 20 mins finally pulling up to what appears to be a club. i recognize some cars there which makes me smile as i park and change into my heels before getting out.

i walk inside and instantly get swarmed by everyone group hugging me. what did i do to deserve such amazing friends..

after greeting everyone i make sure to go to JJ to thank him.

"El, you're here! welcome to your release party, watcha think of it?" JJ asks me while pulling me into a hug.

hugging back as i respond "it's so amazing, thank you so much JJ, you really didn't have to do this"

"you deserve it. you do so much for all of us and it's the least i could do to show appreciation back. plus you just released a song that makes a grown man wanna cry so might as well" he states fastly swaying us from him having a bit of energy.

i laugh at how much energy he has before pulling away from the hug "so grateful for you and everyone" i smile.

"ELORA COME HERE AND TAKE SHOTS" i hear Talia screaming. i walk over to her and she has a tray of shots arranged, i grab one and back it making a slight face at its strong-ness.

"was that Sambuca? holy hell" i ask.

"yeah Harry's idea, if you couldn't tell" she laughs. "lets go dance" she adds.

i agree and we dance and sing along to the song playing which is Hot in Herre by Nelly.

"ITS GETTING HOT HERE SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES, I AM GETTING SO HOT I WANNA TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF" the girls and i all scream in unison.

As the music plays, we all get drunker by the minute. another song plays and it's Single Ladies by Beyoncé.

"ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, NOW PUT YOUR HANDS UP" all the girls put their hands up then slowly realizing they aren't single and putting them down. the few of us left with our hands up just laughed and kept dancing.

i stumble over to the bar to get another drink and instantly down it because why not. suddenly i hear a familiar song playing only to realize it was Not Over Yet by KSI ft. Tom Grennan. one of my favs from him by far.

i place the empty glass down and take my heels off so i can run without worrying about falling. after, i immediately run to the girls again and start shouting the song lyrics from the top of my lungs.

"ITS NOT OVER YET, TELL ME WHY YOU STARTING A FIRE? ITS BURNING UP IN MY HEADDD WHY DO I ALWAYS TELL MYSELF THAT ITS NOT OVER YET" i start.