thirteen

eloramartin

liked by ohnosharky and otherseloramartin: LIFE SUPPORT OUT IN 2 DAYS

eloramartin: LIFE SUPPORT OUT IN 2 DAYS. thank you all for being patient <3
-comments-
tobjizzle: dropping the album while in vegas, what a great place to celebrate
-> eloramartin: never thought i'd be in Vegas dropping my first album
faithlouisak: gonna have it on replay as i give birth
-> eloramartin: mental but i love it
wroetoshaw: 5,9, and 13 r the best
-> eloramartin: <3
ohnosharky: gonna stream my reaction to this when it drops
-> eloramartin: send me a text when you do so i can watch :,)
-> ohnosharky: will do
taliamar: SCREAMING! THIS IS A BIG DEAL
-> eloramartin: I KNOWWW
user: ITS FINALLY HAPPENING OFFICIALLY
user: a year later and now its here🙏🏼
user: IM SO EXCITED I COULD CRY

"i feel like shit" JJ says being hungover.

"you did drink a lot to be fair" i tell him.

"i'm pretty sure you've drank more than everyone else at the moment" Simon adds.

"fucks sake" JJ sighs.

We were all at a restaurant eating dinner peacefully, occasionally getting a drink or two.

"at least the food is good" Vik says trying to be optimistic.

"yeah come on Vik with the positivity" Ethan joins in.

"this food is banging" Tobi says muffled as he's stuffing his mouth with bread.

we all laugh and continue eating.

-

Harry and i were talking about the most random shit, kind of in our own world. he had his arm on the back of my chair as we talked.

Randomly, i look over and wave at the paparazzi to show Harry that we were being recorded. He looks up confused and spots them before turning his head back to me laughing..

"you guys should kiss" the paparazzi guy shouts.

We both nervously laugh, while laughing i put my head on the table for a minute before lifting it back up.

i wrap my arm around Harry's shoulder. "i'm so uncomfortable" i say while smiling.

"yeah this is one negative part of being in America" Harry says.

"i'm just glad they're filming y'all and not me, i need a break" JJ states making us laugh.

i remove my arm from around Harry and put a yellow sweater over the top i was wearing because it was cold, "do you guys want me to block them?" a fan yells asking us.

sidemenupdates

liked by hollywoodfix and others
sidemenupdates: elora and harry getting cozy at a sidemen dinner. are they secretly dating? everyone wants to know..
-comments-
user: aweee they look so cute
user: she looks gorgeous, holy fuck
user: asking them to kiss was so weird wtf
user: they can't even enjoy dinner peacefully smh
hollywoodfix: please give us credit for the video.

-

back at the hotel, everyone was at the casino besides Harry and i.

"how are you feeling?" Harry asks me, standing between my legs as i'm sat on the kitchen counter.

"about what?" i question, making eye contact with him.

instant. butterflies. every. single. time.

"just in general and us" he says.

"good about both, what about you?" i ask.

"same same-" he nods.

"why'd you ask how i was feeling about us?" i ask slightly confused.

"well i- i was just gonna ask if you were ready to take things to the next level-" he explains.

i can't help but to smile, "like make things official?"

he nods, "yeah boyfriend and girlfriend you know"

"was that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" i laugh.

he laughs as well, "yeah otherwise it would be terribly awkward knowing me"

"i'd love to be your girlfriend" i tell him.

He places his hand on my cheek softly before leaning in and connecting our lips.

when i tell you i've never been more ready to kiss somebody. the amount of times i've had to hold back the urge because it just didn't seem like the right moment is beyond me.

"woah! what's going on in here?" Simon jokes as him and everyone else walks in on us kissing.

we both pull away laughing, "worst timing possible" i say.

"we just kiss each other for fun now or what" Tobi asks.

"well we could-" JJ says catching everyone off guard low key.

Everyone bursts into laughter before Harry tells them that we're together officially which just causes them to run up and bounce around cheering.

i get off the counter, Tobi walks up to me and hugs me, "so happy for you el"

"thank you and see i waited to kiss him until the time was right" i joke, hugging back.

he laughs as we go to join the others.

eloramartin has added to their story

A/N:
they're official woo 😃👍