sixty seven

eloramartin has added to their story

w2s uploaded a tiktok

caption: @eloramartin groovy init-comments-sidemen: this was definitely her idea wasn't it😭-> eloramartin: yes it was 😄calfreezy: bog actually posting on tiktok is mental-> w2s: she did a lot of begging mate -> calfreezy: nahh she has you pussy ...

-comments-
sidemen: this was definitely her idea wasn't it😭
-> eloramartin: yes it was 😄
calfreezy: bog actually posting on tiktok is mental
-> w2s: she did a lot of begging mate
-> calfreezy: nahh she has you pussy whipped, you definitely did this willingly🤣
-> w2s: you know me too well..
theobaker: i see your thang thanging harry👀
-> w2s: lad..
user: the height difference is so cute stop☹️
user: LMFAOO THE ONE TIME HE POSTS ON TT
user: saving this immediately

it's been a good month or so since we've last spoke so allow me to catch you up because life changing things happened..

we've filmed a lot for all the channels, streamed on twitch a bunch, hung out with friends- oh yeah and i found out i was pregnant.

yeah you read that correctly..

if i'm honest, i'm really excited because i've always wanted a kid of my own. i've only told Harry, his family, and my mum.

my mum and his family were beyond happy and Harry was confused at first. he thought it was a prank but within like 2 days it kind of sunk into him and he's happy about it now.

i've already been to the doctors and apparently i'm about to be 2 months.

today for me is exciting and nerve racking because it's the day i'm going to tell my friends that we're expecting.

also Harry is in Guernsey currently because of a family emergency meaning i'm doing this by myself, which he told me was fine to do. so don't think i'm leaving him out of it.

i'm also filming for my channel so i also have to find spots to set up the camera.

-

first i went to Tobi of course, i told him i was trying to do vlogging again today so that's kind of what is going through his head.

"hello El's video" he smiles and waves at the camera making me laugh.

we chatted for a bit because i wanted it to feel normal.

"i have a gift for you" i mention while setting the camera up to be able to see us both.

"you do? for what?" he smiles at me.

"just because" i smile back kind of nervous.

"close your eyes and hold your hands out please" i add and he does exactly that.

i put the ultrasound photos in his hands and told him to look.

he looks down and it takes him a bit to realize what it was before his jaw drops "are you joking?!"

"is this real or a joke?"

"it's real" i laugh.

he jumps with joy and has the brightest smile on his face while hugging me, he started crying which made me cry.

"awe Tobs you're making me cry"

"i'm so happy for you and Harry, i never saw this coming" he sniffles.

-

Tobi agreed to film for me so i didn't have to keep propping the camera up places. everyone i was going to see today, besides Tobi, was told that i was giving them a gift.

we went to JJ's house next and were walking to a seating area.

JJ and i sit beside each other while Tobi stood in front filming us.

"you poor thing, you look so tired" i say as JJ is holding his hands out with his eyes shut.

"mate i'm exhausted" he tiredly laughs.

"this'll be quick, you can open" i say after placing the ultrasound in his hand.

he looks at it then shouts when he realizes "OMG"

"OMG NO WAY" he shouts while practically laying on me to hug me since i was still seated.

he sits back down as Tobi and i keep laughing "holy shit- do you know if it's a boy or girl?"

"we don't know yet" i shake my head.

"i can't believe it! this is so exciting, i'm not even tired anymore-" we laugh.

"i've got a little bump too" i lift my oversized shirt just enough to show the bump.

"can i touch it?" he looks at me and i agree.

-

i told Simon and Talia, they were ecstatic. Simon was pure joy and Talia cried the whole time so very on brand.

Freya and Josh, they had similar reactions to Simon and Talia.

Ethan and Faith were over the roof with excitement, Ethan was happy Harry did his 'magic' and Faith was happy their baby would have a new friend, she was also giving me great advice.

-

i was now at Freezy's place, he's the last person i was telling in person. i'm not sure why i'm so nervous to tell him but i am.

"can you please close your eyes and hold your hands out?" i ask.

"am i about to be pranked?" he questions confused while doing as i said.

"no no, no pranks today" i laugh placing the photo in his hands.

"you can open whenever" i add.

he opens and looks at it, screaming and running around excited.

"HARRY SLID ONE IN THE OVEN" he shouts making Tobi and i laugh.

we exchange a very long hug and he pulled away teary eyed "awe no i'm gonna cry as well-" i look at him.

"for the 100th time" Tobi jokes making us laugh.

"fucks sake, how far along are you?" he asks.

"almost 2 months" i nod.

"do you have a bump yet?" he questions and i show the small bump making him even more excited.

eloramartin posted a video

A/N:next chapter is the last chapter </3 and on top of that it's just a social media chapter as well

A/N:
next chapter is the last chapter </3 and on top of that it's just a social media chapter as well