fourteen

it's day 3 of our Vegas trip meaning it's almost over, since we are only staying 5 days and flying home on Saturday.

We're filming today but i'm not sure what it is exactly that we are filming because a bunch of ideas were brought up and as far as i'm aware the decision is still being made on which to do.

"hey, we need to go soon so start getting ready to leave by 11am" Kon says knocking on the door.

"alright thank you" i say while trying to get up only to be pulled back down.

"5 more minutes" Harry mumbles keeping his arms around me.

i laugh "it's already 10:30 and we need to get ready"

he groans and sits up "do we even know what video we're doing?"

"i have no clue" i shake my head while getting up.

after a couple minutes of small talk, he goes to his room. i take a quick shower and do my skincare, etc.. before picking out an outfit.

i put on a white blouse, jeans, a colorful cardigan and some white air forces.

-

"ladies and gentlemen, welcome to forfeit hide and seek in Las Vegas" Ethan says making an intro for the video.

"we have an hour to hide, in a random interval the alarm will go off and you'll have to do a random forfeit if you're seeking. to decide who goes first, you have to do a prime flip" Ethan continues as every one takes turns flipping a bottle of prime trying to land it.

Simon went to hide first as he landed it, then Randolph, and me surprisingly.

i run around not knowing where to go because the house is extremely big. one by one i hear more people yelling "yes" as they land it.

soon enough i just say fuck it and climb onto the roof of some building just to see Ethan laughing and recording me, "shhh" i signal, laughing quietly at him.

out of no where i hear Vik running towards where i'm at saying that he's found me, but i don't say anything at all because being seeker sounds awful.

"you're now seeking El, i found you" he says after tapping my shoulder since he climbed up to the roof.

"nooo, it's gonna take me so long to get down and i need to find someone before the next forfeit" i say trying to carefully get down while also filming.

"why does this sound hollow?" i question.

"yeah just move quickly" Vik says making sure i get down safely.

After a bit of me trying to get down, i finally manage to do it while Vik explains how he betrayed Josh in the beginning.

"i know you're up there but i can't be arsed. you've got the best spot." i say pointing to Ethan then walking off further.

the alarm goes off meaning i had to do a forfeit, "ugh what does that mean?" i ask.

"1k on red" the camera man tells me.

"oh?! do i get the winnings? come on" i say running towards the main house.

"yes, how are you doing? it's my time" i tell the dealer as i put 1k on red.

patiently waiting, i didn't win anything so i just wasted time really.

"thank you" i say as i run off again.

i looked under a bed and seen nobody, then i went to the closet and looked behind the open door. when i tell you my soul left my body for a hot second, i am not kidding.