💔 2

Silence

Silence was the only thing could be heard in the principal's office. A boy sat at the table with his head down and a pair of raging eyes staring at him.

"Mr. Min, I'm sorry to called you here since you must be busy but Mr. Park here had gotten into a fight with the other boy. From what the teacher witnessed, he had punched the boy and broken his nose by stumbled onto the floor hardly. The boy had rushed to the hospital for a treatment." The principal started.

Yoongi stared hard on Jimin making the boy cowered in submission by the hard gaze. "Don't worry, sir. I'll handle this." He said without looking at the principal. "Call the boy's parents. I'll pay for the treatment." He faced the older. "I'm sorry for what he did. We will get going now." Yoongi stood up dragging Jimin out.

Jimin keep his head low and follow the older. Although Yoongi's grip on his wrist was hurting him he didn't said anything. Afraid that it could make him more angry. They got inside the car.

Jimin softly rubbing his red wrist because of the grip. "Yoon-" Jimin stopped as he saw the older gripped the steering wheel. "Sorry, Daddy." He whispered looking down.

The car ride home was silent. No one spoke until Yoongi park the car in their garage. "Get in the room." He said in a dark tone, full of range.

Jimin gulped nodding quickly before running into the house and into the room. He knew very well he won't be sparred and the upcoming punishment won't be anywhere near pretty.

That's what the room is used for.

......

From this and onward, I will try to update this story once in few days (until I say so)💜 -Sae