7

"Can you play something for me?"

"I can," he agreed, running his beautiful slender fingers along the piano and playing a tune you had never heard before, humming along with it. You wowed, clapping with your mouth hanging open.

"You're playing to me every night when we get back, okay?"

Yunho laughed, "Only if you play whatever it is that you're so good at."

You bit your lips, sighing in defeat, "It's... the drums. You don't wanna hear me play, you can imagine."

Yunho threw his head back and laughed, clapping loudly, "You play the drums! I ought to tell them-"

"Don't tell anyone," you put a finger to his lips, shutting him up, a smirk across his face. You slapped his cheek lightly, "Don't even think about it."

"Come on," Yunho held your hand, "They'll love to see it. I'd love to see it."

"No," you got up, trying to walk away but he didn't let go of your hand.

"Please?"

You stared at him- he was making the most adorable face and it was disgusting but in a good way. It made you want to run away and hide but also pinch his cheeks and kiss him-

"Uh, no."

Yunho pulled you towards him when you turned away, making you fall in his lap and your eyes went wide at this sudden boldness. You tried to pull away but Yunho was laughing, putting his arms around you and capturing you in his grasp. He brought his lips to your ears and they almost touched as he whispered, "Don't make me beg."

You gulped, squealing away because it was tickling you, "Fine, god, you're impossible!" He finally let you go with a chuckle and you stood staring at him with your hands on your hips. "He doesn't have drums here, right?"

He did. Jongho had everything. And after breakfast the next morning and a bit of fooling around when you thought maybe, just maybe, Yunho had forgotten, he announced that you had something to show.

The glare you gave him could have put him in an early grave but after endless cheering from everyone, you finally gave in, sighing. "If I ever hear from another mouth that the Princess plays drums, I'm gonna be assassinating you lot."

Jongho gave you the drum sticks and you arranged the different drums and a few cymbals as you wanted, taking a deep breath and rolling your sleeves up as you sat on the stool. You made eye-contact with each of them- they were in for a surprise.

And boy, were they blown. They perhaps hadn't expected a 'princess' to lose her shit on drums and play like there was no tomorrow, hands moving so speedily that they couldn't even keep track of the beats if they tried to. You threw a wink at a pleasantly surprised Yunho in between and by the time you were done, you were out of breath. You got up and curtsied as if you hadn't been playing in a very 'unladylike' manner, as your mother would call it. "So?"

The 8 men were gaping at you as you shrugged and went to pour yourself some water, and the first one to speak was Jongho, who said, "Can you marry me so we can have concerts together without worrying about Yunho?"

You burst out laughing and Yunho put Jongho in a chokehold, "She can have concerts if she wants without marrying you, okay!"

"Please, I'm not a professional, that's just... me taking my frustration out on the poor drums."

"You have a lot of frustration in that case," Hongjoong laughed.

You looked at Yunho who was grinning and gave you a thumbs-up, and you let out a breath you didn't realise you had been holding in- perhaps it was because you had never expected to play the drums in front of anyone other than Mina and would expect people to frown upon you, because you were, afterall, a princess. But as you looked around, you realised they truly were very open-minded and accepting, and maybe it was the people of Wonderland who were all so nice. You were really liking it here.