Chapter 1: UA entrence exam

Y/N POV:

Hello, My name is Y/N L/N, hero name Mr. Universe. Right now, I'm packing up my things, for I am leaving my house. Why? It's because of my father's job. He got a job promotion at the company he works at and now we have to move. My mom spent the whole day helping my little sister, Leanna, pack her things. I wasn't really in the mood to help, considering how my room looked like a hurricane beat my room up.

 I wasn't really in the mood to help, considering how my room looked like a hurricane beat my room up

Maybe its not THAT bad, but still. I was supposed to go to a different school with all of my friends, but because of the job, I have to UA high school. Believe me, I was ecstatic when i heard what school i was going to, plus I've always wanted to be a hero! I've always dreamed about being as good a hero as All Might, seeing that video of him saving people is really inspiring. He's not my favorite hero though. My favorite hero would have to be Edgeshot, he's just...so cool!

TIMESKIP

Today was the day. I woke up 30 minutes before my alarm so I trained a little bit. I went outside, and summoned a shield.
"You think you can just be evil and get away with it? Take this!" I screamed as I did a semi horizontal flip and threw the shield at a tree. The shield got stuck in the tree, so I got rid of it and kissed the tree. Like magic, the dent I had put in the tree healed like nothing happened.

I walked back inside and poured myself some Cereal and made some toast on the side, with fresh non pulp OJ for the drink. Eventually, I got dressed into black jeans, white long sleeve shirt and a green Haori (similar to Tanjiro's Kimono from demon slayer) and hugged my parents goodbye as I left to go to the high school of my dreams.

•~•~•~•~

"Here I am, the big leagues." I said. I looked around and saw some cool looking people, like a girl with long green hair, a pink skinned girl, a red haired boy, and the one that caught my attention, a Black haired girl that had her hair tied up into spikes, and pretty onyx eyes.
"Damn..." I whispered under my breath. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into a yellow Spiked-haired kid.

"Hey! Watch it, will ya?" He snapped at me.

"Ah! Im so so sorry!" I said in a painic. "I wasn't watching Where I was going! Thats all!"

The boy looked at me, and his frown turned into a smile.
"It's Ok! My name is Denki Kaminari! Nice to meet you."

"Heh, it's nice to meet you too, Kaminari! My name is Y/N L/N, its a pleasure to meet you!" I said in a warm tone.

???: UHAUHAUHAUHAUHA!!!
I looked over and saw a messy green haired boy floating midair next to a cute brown haired girl standing next to him.
"C'mon Kaminari!" I said. "We better head inside."