Chapter 3: Heros vs Villains exam

Its 6 AM. Training time. You put on an under shirt and some gym shorts and tennis shoes. You go into the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the fridge, and then you go into the backyard.
Y/N: today is the day I finally break that rock.

You stare at the large boulder in your backyard.

Y/N: Time to put you out of your misery!

You summon a 3 layered hexagonal wall.

Y/N: YAAA!

Much to your prevail, the 1st layer of the wall shatters on impact.

Y/N:....you know they always say the first go never works.

You hit the boulder again, but to your surprise, the 2nd layer shatters.

Y/N: .....Third time's a charm?

You send the remaining layer at the boulder, but it too shatters.

Y/N: .......Shit. You win this round boulder! But just you wait! I'll come back tomorrow morning even stronger!

TIMESKIP: 1-A CLASSROOM.

Aizawa: Ok everyone, today we will have another exam. Half of you will be "heros" and the other half will be villains. I have already assigned you in teams of two. Your objective: steal the bomb from the villains. Got it?

Everyone: Got it!

Aizawa: here are the teams:

Izuku Midoriya & Ochako Ururaka VS Tenya Iida & Katsuki Bakugo
Kyoka Jiro & Denki Kaminari VS Fumikage Tokoyami & Tsuyu Asui
Y/N L/N & Momo Yaoyorozu VS Minoru Mineta & Mina Ashido
Yuga Ayoama & Mashirao Ojiro VS Hanta Sero & Ejiro Kirishima
Mezou Shoji & Shoto Todoroki VS Rikido Sato & Koji Koda

Y/N: (thinking) I'm partners...with MOMO?!?!

You turn to Yaoyorozu, only to catch her looking at you too. You both simultaneously look away at each other.

Aizawa: Oh yeah, one more thing. Introducing, your hero costumes.

The whole class lights up and looks around the room to see hero costumes pop out from the sides. You see yours and take it into the boys lockeroom, and change into it and walk outside the hallway with everyone else.

 You see yours and take it into the boys lockeroom, and change into it and walk outside the hallway with everyone else