Chapter 2: First Day

No POV

Your alarm clock yells at you at 6:30 AM. You begrudgingly get up and Take a quick shower before putting on your UA uniform and heading out into the kitchen.

Mom: Morning Honey!
Y/N: Morning.

You pour yourself some cereal and put on Assassination Classroom to pass the time.
Mom: Are you feeling ok? Having the first day jitters?

Y/N: Wha? No! Nope! Nuh-uh. Not in any way whatsoever.
Mom: it's ok, i had first day jitters on my first fay as well.
Y/N: I guess I'm having some Nervousness, but I won't let that stop me from becoming a hero!

Mom: Oh my! Why are those kids trying to kill that cute yellow octopus?

As you try to explain the plot of Assassination Classroom to your mother for the millionth time, you notice the time and rush to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

TIMESKIP - UA ENTRANCE

Y/N: Huh. I guess I'm early. Ok. Lets see...1-A, ah! Right here.

You walk inside of the large classroom, and there is 20 respective seats in a 4x5 form.

Y/N : I wonder if this is like middle school and i can just pick a random seat. Whatever.

You trudge into a random seat, and set your backpack down beside the desk.

Y/N: I mean... its only 7:45....and school doesn't start-start until 8:00...ah, screw it I'm gonna get some shut eye.

You end up Dozing off, until you feel something tap on your shoulder.

???: Um, Excuse me?

Y/N: WAH!!

you fall out the chair, and land on your backpack. You both stay silent for a couple of seconds.

Y/N: Can I help you?

???: Yeah, sorry to bother me, but You're in my seat.

Y/N: You're seat? Um, wha-

You look up and see the goddess that stands before you.

You feel like you're in a trance, like all the pain in the world is going away just by looking at her

You feel like you're in a trance, like all the pain in the world is going away just by looking at her. Wait, is that the same girl from the entrance exam?

Momo: Umm, are you ok? The fall didn't hurt your brain did it?
Y/N: YES-Y-Yeah, I'm F-fine! Why y-you ask?

Momo: You were staring at me for 5 seconds.

Y/N: Oh, i guess I didn't realize.

You get up.

Y/N: anyways, whats that about your seat?

Momo: Oh, didn't you see the seating chart?

Y/N: Huh? Where?

Momo Points at the seating chart. You give it a good look to try to see where you sit.