Chapter 4: Training with Momo

Saturday, 10:25 AM

Y/N is sprinting towards Yaoyorozu's house at 32mph. He slept in, and didn't even know his alarm clock was ringing. Instead of waking up at 9:00, he woke up at 10:15.

Y/N: Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, SHIT! A girl invited me to her place for the first time and I'm gonna be late!

Y/N started to sprint even faster, 57mph to be exact. Then, in the corner in his eye, he's sees Yaoyorozu's house.

Y/N: (thinking) I can't let this first impression go to waste!! I feel like I might actually have a chance with this girl!

Y/N pressed the button to open the gate to her house.

Guy: State your business.

Y/N: Uhhh, I'm here to see Yaoyorozu? It's for a training session.

The guy behind the speaker opened the gate and let you in.

Y/N sprinted up Yaoyorozu's stairs. However, he was overusing his speed, so he fell tired about halfway.

Y/N: Stairs...i hate stairs...why so many?!

After trudging up the rest of the stairs, you knock on the door and Yaoyorozu opens it.

Yaoyorozu: Oh, Hey Y/N! You're 2 minutes early for our training sesh.

Y/N: *pant, pant* yeah...i...know.

Yaoyorozu: Did you run all those stairs?

Y/N: yeah, and i kinda overused my running ability doing so.

Yaoyorozu: couldn't you just have leapt here instead?

Y/N: .....Yeah, i-i guess I could've. I forget sometimes, ya know?

Yaoyorozu: I guess so. Here, come inside, i got the tea and cake you wanted.

Y/N: sounds good.

Meanwhile, in Y/N's head after hearing that he could've leapt:

•~•~•~•~•~

Y/N: thanks again for getting these tea and cakes! I love lemon ginger tea.

Y/N & Momo: Its good to drink when your sick.

You both look at each other, and chuckle a little.

After about 6 minutes of chatting and eating, Momo takes you to her training room.

Yaoyorozu: well, here it is. Sorry its not that big.

Y/N: ...Yaoyorozu holy fuck this is a big room.

Yaoyorozu: such foul language.

Y/N: oh, you don't like swearing? Sorry, I didn't know.

Yaoyorozu: its fine. Just make yourself at home while i change into a more fit training attire.

Y/N: Aight.

Timeskip - 10 minutes later

Y/N: 98...99...100!

Y/N put the bar back on the rack and got up from the bench press.

Yaoyorozu: ok Y/N, I'm back. How much were you lifting?

Y/N: oh it was nothing, just 250 pounds.

Yaoyorozu: ...woah...Thats a lot.

Y/N: yeah, once I discovered that I could lift a butt-ton of pounds, I started lifting more. I once lifted 550lbs without breaking a sweat!

Yaoyorozu: Thats quite impressive!

Y/N: Yeah, i know. So how should we start?

Yaoyorozu: how about a sparring match?

Y/N: sounds good.

Yaoyorozu created tape and made a large square shape on the floor.

Yaoyorozu: if you go outside the zone, you're out. Best 2/3!

Y/N: Bring it!

Y/N & Yaoyorozu stood on either side of the floor, getting ready for an attack. Yaoyorozu struck first, leaping up into the air and creating a metal pole. Y/N quickly summoned a shield to block the attack. It was powerful, but not enough to knock him out of the box.

Yaoyorozu landed on the ground as Y/N leaped in the air, and summoned 2 shields. He threw both at Yaoyorozu. She leapt out of the way. Y/N
Descended whilst making 2 makeshift bubble boxing gloves. He threw a weak right jab at Yaoyorozu, but was blocked by a shield. Y/N punched it again, and again.

Yaoyorozu: Special move: Yaotryoshka doll!

Yaoyorozu created and threw a matryoshka doll at Y/N. It looked like her. But Y/N made the wrong move by opening it, setting off a minor stun bomb, and Y/N went stumbling backwards. When Y/N got his sight back, Yaoyorozu was in the air, metal pole in hand. She swung dowm, but to her surprise, Y/N had created a bubble force field.

But he accidentally expanded it which hit Yaoyorozu in the face, and sent her rolling on the ground.

Y/N: Holy sh-crap! Yaoyorozu! Are you ok?

Y/N ran over to Yaoyorozu and knelt down next to her.

Y/N/ Crap crap crap crap crap!

Y/N rolled her over. She was still awake.

Yaoyorozu: Y/N...come closer. I need to tell you something....

Y/N: Like this?

Yaoyorozu: No...closer...

Y/N: what did you want to tell me?

Yaoyorozu: This is for hitting me with a bubble!

Y/N: Wha-AHHHhhhh....

Yaoyorozu made a spring Boxing glove and punched Y/N in the gut, sending him flying out of the tape. Yaoyorozu had won.

Y/N: (Thinking) Y/N is unable to battle! Which means Yaoyorozu wins! This is from Pokémon.

Yaoyorozu helped Y/N up after a good fight.

Timeskip: 16 Minutes later

Y/N: that was fun Yaoyorozu!

Yaoyorozu: What? Us training or you getting lost on the way to the bathroom during the timeskip?

Y/N: Maybe next time I'll just call you so you don't have to get the maids to come get me!

Yaoyorozu: Can i see your phone for a sec?

Y/N: yeah, sure.

Yaoyorozu types something on it and hands it back.

Yaoyorozu: Later Y/N!

She said as she closed the door.

Y/N: I wonder what she put in my pho-

NEW CONTACT: Yaoyorozu

Y/N: I got a girl to put her digits in my phone....

Y/N ran off away from her house, and shouted in joy!

Y/N: YAHOOOOOO!!!!

A/N: and another chapter is done! Hope you guys liked it! I'm not able to just make them really fast, i have 3 AP classes I'm taking and i have a butt-ton of homework i have to do before i write. See ya later!

Next Chapter: USJ attack, part 1