[𝐏𝐏] 𝟏 ✭ 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

[WORD COUNT: 2.2k]
ENJOY!

This wasn't a place Peter expected to find himself.

After the events that occurred just a few months ago, regarding Peter's version of the end of his world as he knew its fanatics, it had been extremely difficult for the now twenty-one-year-old to function.

Simple daily tasks had become gear-grinding chores that took blood, sweat and tears to complete, just walking into his damp, worn-down apartment and seeing a sink full of dishes made him want to break down into a fit of tears. But, he had been keeping it together. Somehow.

Peter found it hard to accept the fact that he had no one. No friends, no family, not a single soul in the universe even remembered he existed. He was now, indefinitely, alone, and socializing didn't come easy. Peter was still an introvert, and even though MJ had done her best to bring him out of his shell on more than a few occasions, he'd fought with all his might to stay locked inside his clam cage. People just weren't Peter's cup of tea.

But tonight had to be different because he was trying his hardest to make a change. Perhaps a strip club wasn't the best place to start, but he was trying to make an effort. Among other things, Peter had found himself incredibly sexually frustrated over the last few months and was far too afraid to try a one-night stand, so for the most part, he'd been jacking off to porn, but such was getting old and repetitive. He needed to see something for real, even if it was just hookers swinging their seductive bodies around a stainless steel pole and having dollar bills squashed into their panties.

Now, Peter didn't want to admit it, but after sitting in the back corner of the club for a while, trying his best to act casual, he was noticing why the people of Queens bragged about this place so much.

There was so someone in particular who had caught his eye, and that particular someone happened to be you. You were stunning, and sexy, without question. Peter thanked the lord he was sitting somewhere so seduced and away from all the bright lights because out in the open, he knew for certain he wouldn't be able to hide what you were doing to him. He'd watched you perform twice tonight, the first time he caught you just as you were finishing, but even then he knew that you had put a sweet taste in his mouth.

MJ had never really been very sexual, she and Peter had just kick-started their relationship and were slowly floating past the honeymoon faze when his world ended, so in retrospect, it wasn't very hard to turn Peter on. You had no competition, but from watching you across the club Peter could tell, god forbid you had any, no one would have a hard time discussing who the winner was destined to be. He'd never seen anyone like you before. You walked with power, and your body, god he wanted a taste. You made his heart race and his pants un-confess-ably tight. He couldn't lie, he was raging to have you. Blood rushed, sweat beginning to devour the length of his forehead and the land of his palms.