[𝐏𝐏] 𝟏 ✭ 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 - 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

[𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑻: 2

[𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑻: 2.6k]
PLAYLIST:
babydoll x perfect girl
GigaChad Theme Phonk Version
Poker Face

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The night was growing old, but Peter didn't care.

It had been exactly three days since Peter had met you for the first time, undeniably came across one of the rare species of woman, and there was no doubt about it; he felt the growing need to be near you again the more time he was apart from you.

There was something about you Peter couldn't quite make clear to himself, something drawing you in that made him feel so comforted, as though it was beginning to fill the gaping hole inside his chest. The smell of your perfume lingered on his clothes for the first two days after your encounter. Peter had slept in the same hoodie for as long as the smell remained, however now it was beginning to fade and the gaping hole was growing again.

He craved to feel the softness of your skin again, the way your body moved. Every hour that passed he wondered what you were up to if you were thinking about him the way he was thinking about you. Sitting on his mind like a bad omen.

It took three days for Peter to pluck up the courage and see you once again, terrified by the thought of embarrassing himself in front of a whole club's worth of people. What if you weren't on shift and he was forced to do the walk of shame? What if you didn't even remember him? Whatever the matter, he was completely fucked up over you, losing himself in a deep abyss of your smell which he craved, a world spinning on his axis. Was this what falling in love felt like?

He'd never experienced these kinds of emotions when he was dating MJ, there was never anything sexual that brought Peter out of his shell for long enough to realise what he wanted. Just being in front of you under your control was everything Peter could ever want and need, to be consumed by the complete idea of you. Surrounded by bright lights and loud music which alone made Peter's adrenaline rush, being there with you only added to the experience.

Looking out the windows and seeing the bright lights of the night Peter wanted nothing more than to see those bright lights cascading down over your halo-glowing skin, see your smile in the fine lighting of the evening sky, see your hair fall over your shoulders and relax the muscles that hid beneath your skin and wrapped around your frame as he pleasured you deeply. Peter knew he had no idea what he was doing, he'd had a few fair shares of sexual experiences, but you were special and when it came to special, he wanted to give you nothing but the best. You were like an angel in the waking of the living and Peter felt like he had been poisoned by your touch.

It took more than a bucket of courage to wean Peter out from behind the walls of his apartment. There was no turning back now as he pushed open the doors to the club, feeling the warm hair and the smoke from the lights hit his skin, feeling the uplift in his heels as the music shredded through his veins making his heart race.