[𝐏𝐏] 𝟐 ✭ 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

This originally was going to be another book, however I'm devoting my time to 'Touch Starved' [which if you haven't already you should totally go and read ;)] instead so here it is :) sorry if the writing is a little sloppy, I wrote this while I was a little horny at 5am lmao, enjoy!
Also here's the cover for the book just cause I kinda like it lol, might start doing this for the rest of my imagines too :) okay ENJOY!

This originally was going to be another book, however I'm devoting my time to 'Touch Starved'  [which if you haven't already you should totally go and read ;)] instead so here it is :) sorry if the writing is a little sloppy, I wrote this while I ...

A little background before reading: This chapter is set after the events of No Way Home, so SPOILER ALERT!!
Do with that information what you will and see if you can figure out how it adds up in the end :) love ya'll ❤️

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

[WORD COUNT: 5.5k]
ENJOY!

The pillows that surrounded you smelled new and the blanket that covered your lap weighed your figure down into the couch where you were seated, scrolling aimlessly through your phone. Your apartment was quiet, aside from the neighbours having some rather aggressive intercourse next door. All the lights were off, and even your cat, Felipe, was sleeping soundly at your feet, seeming to have lost interest in his little cotton wool ball and somehow unbothered by the constant banging coming from your left. You'd switched from Instagram to YouTube several times already as if something were to magically change each time you reloaded the apps. What you were looking for deep down inside was some attention.

Any notification to spark your interest and make you feel like you were wanted or god forbid even needed again. For context, you'd recently merely escaped your first serious relationship after discovering you weren't built for that kind of shit. It was all work, no play. You knew relationships weren't supposed to be that way, but this one was, and it had put a rather sour taste in your mouth whenever you thought about sparking up a new one.

Felipe ruffled the blanket down by your feet catching your attention, averting your eyes away from your phone for a few seconds to see what he was up to. His little paws clung to the material by your ankles as he rolled onto your back bringing a smile to your face before you once again turned to look back at your phone. You flicked through your apps once again before returning to the home page.