[𝐓𝐇] 𝟑 ✭ 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

PROLOGUE:
Your friendship with Tom has always been completely platonic, he was your platonic soulmate. You've been friends since you were seven years old and the tie that held you together had yet to falter. Your friends and family teased you, but there was nothing that could break that boundary between you, there was just no romance. You often shared hotel rooms, you shared food, beds, and sometimes even clothes. It was normal because best friends are all you were. That was until one night when sharing a bed becomes more than just a platonic sinless gesture.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

[WORD COUNT: 6.6k]
ENJOY!

6k]ENJOY!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Sometimes these things just happen, whether it's for a good reason or bad, there is no way you can truly control what is to be made of your life. Sometimes decisions get made involuntarily, and sometimes they're brought to light with intention and yet you still don't even realise it. You realized this fact sooner in your life than you had expected. It hadn't rushed in like a train wreck the way it thought you would, and it didn't humble you in means of embarrassment, it just left you in a tangle which was a lot easier to escape when you were looking from the outside in.

You and Tom had been friends since you were seven years old, yes we're beginning with a cliche, but it was only the truth. You met in dance class when you were both pursuing ballet full time, until each of you swayed off into acting, hand in hand keeping that moral support alive. You'd been there when Tom landed his first role as a young boy named Lucas in The Impossible, and he had been there when you landed your first role as a young girl named Sam in Dead Light. From there, your friendship had only flourished as you had been pushed rather than coerced into diving headfirst into the deep end of fame. Few people relate to you so closely when you explain just how frightening it can be to have what feels like a sea of cameras shoved in your face and 17,000 questions being pommeled at you all in one go. But Tom understood you, and you understood Tom.

Eighteen years down the line and your relationship with Tom had only grown stronger. You were now 25 and standing in the spotlight of being one of the most well-known A-list celebrities at such a young age, and your name was always tied with Toms, especially in the press. There had been numerous speculations of your relationship being not so platonic behind the scenes, and that the friendly banter and witty jokes were all just a mask, but in reality that's all they were. Tom was your friend and your friend only, and there was no boundary to be crossed. You'd bounced in and out of relationships throughout your career, as had Tom, and the both of you had been nothing but supportive of one another's choices, especially the ones that drew the line of keeping the friendship a friendship. There were just some things that weren't worth destroying, no matter the outcome.

As the years passed, you'd managed to finally land in a movie together, co-starring side by side. It had been a childhood dream ever since you performed your first duet as dance partners, and now here you were; booked up in a fancy hotel in the heart of New York City, celebrating the release of your new movie, together.