Prologue

Long ago, on the planet of Eternia, two women arrived with a mission to bring peace to the universe. One of these women, Adora, had been raised as a soldier for the evil Horde, but had defected to the side of good and become the hero known as She-Ra. The other woman, Catra, had been her former friend and fellow soldier, but had since realized the error of her ways and joined Adora in her quest for peace.

However, their mission would take an unexpected turn when they discovered the truth about Adora's past. The Ruler, Calida, was a power-hungry tyrant who sought to control all of the universe's magic for herself, and her Apprentice, Scoria Livian. Adora and her allies would have to face Calida's wrath and stop her from achieving her ultimate goal, but at what cost? This is the story of She-Ra and the Mistress of Corruption.

________________________________________________________________________________

As footsteps come to a castle, guards came to the women and as soon as they came near the women, the more soldiers became injured. As the woman walked to the gates, the purple fire from her boots made traces of themselves like dragon tracks on the rold.

The woman stopped for a second and looked at the gates before looking back to see the villages before her, and runs to the front entrance.

As she ran, more guards kept coming up at her, but like the other guards, they were beaten the more the got close to her until finally, the girl went into the Throne Room and yelled.

"Mother!!! Father!!! I'm home."

But it was too late, for instead of her mother and father, there instead stood, an old enemy.

"Hello Calida."