20 years later

Characters children names and ages:

Kelly and Connor have 7 kids
1. Ben Saeli 20 years old (nascar cup series 1st year driver)
2. Sierra Saeli 16 years old
3. Jaxon Saeli  17 years old (Morgan's twin brother)
4. Morgan Saeli 17 years old (Jaxons twin sister)
5. Lukas Saeli 16 years old
6. Layla Saeli 15 years old
7. Macy Saeli 14 years old

Kasey and Riley have 3 kids
1. Brenden Kahne 17 years old
2. Margot Kahne 15 years old
2. Max Kahne 13 years old

Ryan and Emily have 5 kids and are next door neighbors to Kelly and Connor
1. Liam Blaney 19 years old (nascar cup series 1st year driver)
2. Charlotte Blaney 18 years old 
3. Madalyn Blaney 15 years old
4. Mari Blaney 12 years old
5.  Kadin Blaney 8 years old

Chase E and Chloe have 2 kids both twins
1. Noah Elliott 16 years old (twin brother of Emily)
2. Emily Elliott 16 years old (twin sister of Noah)

Denny and Jordan have 2 kids
1. Taylor Hamlin 17 years old
2 Molly Hamlin 15 years old

Joey and Jess have 1 kid
1. Anna Logano 13 years old

Alex and Annalise have 2 kids
1. Jordan Bowman 19 years old
2. Sadie Bowman 14 years old

William and Kayla have 2 kids
1. Jon Byron 15 years old
2. Izzy Byron 13 years old

Chase B and Wren have 2 kids
1. Lily Briscoe 20 years old (dating Ben Saeli and Hayden's twin sister)
2. Hayden Briscoe 20 years old (dating Sierra Saeli and Lily's twin brother)

Ross and Theresa have 1 kid
1. Colton Chastin 15 years old

Connors phone rings he picks it up and sees Chase Briscoe is calling

Connor: hey Chase what's going on
Chase is panicking
Connor: you sound like your panicking
Chase: yeah I am I got a call from Lily she said that your son Ben was involved in a multi car crash that started when Liam Ryan's kids car got loose Ben couldn't break in time so he accidentally rear ended Liam sending him spinning and collecting a bunch of cars at the same time. Ben's race car went up in the air a little bit all because Jordan Alex's kid couldn't slow down in time. But Ben's car landed upside down and I'm flames. He was taken to the hospital 15 minutes away from Road America road course track.  Lily said it is a frodert hospital location in west bend in Wisconsin. She was on her way there when she called me to say all of this. Oh great she just texted me. OMG your son Ben is asking her where you and your wife are.

Connors jaw is dropped the whole time Chase is telling him what happened.
Connor: I will tell my wife all of this immediately like right now. So thanks for telling me. I'll get her and I a flight out for going to Wisconsins main airport then drive up in a rental to west bend for tomorrow morning.

Connor hangs up.
Connor uses the house PA system
Connor: would my wife Kelly, Sierra, Jaxon, Morgan, Lukas, Layla, Macy all report to the living room now for an emergency family meeting.
Kelly gets on the PA
Kelly: be right there Connor.
Sierra gets on the PA
Sierra: I'll get all of my siblings and we'll be right down. You said emergency family meeting which means what your needing to call this emergency family meeting for is for not good news.
Connor replies on the PA
Connor: nope it's not good news at all. It's something regarding your brother Ben and the nascar race at Road America Road Course that went on today.

They all gather in the living room.

Connor: so I got a call from Chase Briscoe as he is Lily's dad and you know Lily is dating Ben. Well she called him in full on panic mode. So basically your brother was involved in a multi car accident that started when Liam Blaney got loose then Ben didn't have time to hit the breaks in time so he rear ended Liam sent his car spinning collecting 8 drivers cars also. Jordan Bowman couldn't slow down in time and ended up sending Ben's race car up in the air and then Ben's car slid on the track with the metal causing sparks to show then Ben's car came to a stop and was on fire. Ben was rushed to a hospital location thats apart of a medical chain called frodert and the medical college of Wisconsin. He was taken to the west bend location which is 15 minutes away from the race track. So we're all going to be flying out tomorrow in my private jet and you all should be great full that you've never had to fly a commercial plane cause my marketing company is successful and is going on year 20 of being #1 in the quarterly marketing company rankings.  Im going to call my private jet pilot and tell him what happened and that we'll be at the private jet tarmac that my private jet is housed at at 5am and that we need to leave no later than 5:50am. I know it's the last weekend of July which is good because we don't have to worry about school for you all.

Sierra: what! Dad I am supposed to go on a date with my boyfriend Hayden tomorrow night. Mom already knew about this as it has been planned for 2 weeks now.
Kelly: Sierra I'll allow you to ask Hayden if he would want to come along so he can check on his sister Lily.
Sierra: okay I'll ask him.
Sierra texts Hayden
Hey Hayden:, I'm sure you heard about what happened to my brother at todays nascar race. I was wondering if you'd wanna come with my family and i in my dads private jet to fly up to Wisconsin to see my brother Ben and your sister Lily?
Hayden texts back
I'll ask my dad quick
Hayden: dad, Sierra asked me if I would want to go with her and her family up to wisconsin to see Ben and my sister Lily. Can I go?
Chase: I was actually just about to ask you to text Sierra to see if you can join. Cause Lily said Ben's asking about you cause your his best friend. So tell her I said yes you can go and mention what Lily told me to tell you so she knows I was already about to ask you.
Hayden: okay will do dad.
Hayden texts back
My dad actually was just about to ask me to text you if I can go as Lily said Ben was asking about me as I am his best friend so my dad said Lily said I need to join you guys so Ben can stop asking about me cause it's giving her a major headache.
Sierra: okay sounds good I'll tell my mom.
Sierra: Hayden said this my dad actually was just about to ask me to text you if I can go as Lily said Ben was asking about me as I am his best friend so my dad said Lily said I need to join you guys so Ben can stop asking about me cause it's giving her a major headache.
Kelly okay that works out perfect tell him that  he will stay here tonight cause we have to leave at 5am.
Sierra texts Hayden so my mom said that you would need to stay over at my parents house tonight as were all heading to the private jet tarmac that my dads private jet is housed at at 5am tomorrow so I'd say get here by 7pm.
Hayden: okay sounds good I'll let my dad know.