2 Weeks Later

Overview of chapter:

Patrick wakes up and sees Kelly is still sleeping

Patrick wakes up and sees Kelly is still sleeping. He pushes her hair away from her left side of her neck and starts kissing it and moves his lips to different parts of her left side of her neck.
Kelly: mmh
Patrick keeps kissing it. Then he really starts kissing her left side of her neck to the point where he's sucking on parts of it. Kelly then let's out a big moan.
Kelly: uhhhhhh
Patrick is turned on even more by it he pushes her left arm down onto the bed then slowly pushes her tight tank a tiny bit then stops to admire her flat stomach.
Patrick took Kelly to target three days ago as she wanted his opinion on clothing she thought she was going to buy, but was shocked when Patrick said he would by it. She got 8 tight tanks that were on sale for $5 each in the colors of: black, navy blue, dark orange, darkish light grey, bright orange, mint green,  light grey, and white. She got 4 pairs of jeans in the colors of. dark blue , light blue, grayish black, and white. She got a pair of black and light brown high up length wedges.
Patrick then starts tenderly kissing her stomach. He then feels Kelly move his head up to where he's looking at her.
Patrick: what was that for Kelly? I was tenderly kissing your gorgeous flat stomach. I still can't believe after all these years you've managed to maintain a flat stomach.
Kelly: yeah I feel happier when I look down at my stomach and see how flat it is.
Kelly's iPhone 14 rings she looks and sees her son Ben is calling her.
Kelly: can you talk to my son Ben I'm not ready to talk to him yet.
Patrick: sure thing babe.
Kelly answers it then hands it to Patrick
Patrick: hey Ben it's Patrick your mom's fiancé. Your mom is just waking up and asked me to answer it. What's going on?
Ben: we'll it seems my mom forgot that Jaxon, Morgan, Lukas, Layla, and Macy  are driving up split up between  Jaxon's  truck and Morgan's 2022 Toyota Sienna minivan, and Lukas's Volkswagen Tiguan SUV. Also can you keep something between you and I?
Patrick: okay will do.
Ben: my fiancé Lily as of last night and she quit her nursing job at Tampa Bays well known hospital 3 weeks ago.
Patrick: Wait what happened?
Ben: The boss she had retired and she got a new boss and she didn't like that he would brag about his fiancé at his lunch break which was at the same time as Lily's lunch break. Her new boss who was a he who she learned from the receptionist lady on the 4th floor which is the Intensive Care Unit floor where she worked by asking her why there boss Blake Knight think it's okay to brag about his fiancé that is a man meaning he's a gay man. The receptionist lady known by Maureen said she wondered also she searched his name on the internet on her phone and what came up when she searched his name left her in complete shock. Maureen told Lily in a whisper voice something I'm about to say Lily's former boss Blake Knight is engaged to a actor known for teen beach movie, teen beach 2, and most notably known for playing Link Larkin in hairspray live NBC program. Try to guess his name.
Patrick: OMG It is Garett Clayton isn't it?
Ben: Yes, it is Garrett Clayton.

When she found out that she was very shocked what made her write a letter of resignation also known as basically quitting her job was  when she went to Blake Knight her bosses office in the hospital building to ask him something and saw his fiancé Garett Clayton sitting on top of his desk and her boss Blake Knight was basically passionately making out with him. She was super pissed off by that. After she got home she told me what happened and wrote up a letter of resignation email and sent it that night after she had me proof read it and spell check it. She got a email back from Blake 5 minutes later he apologized about what happened. Lily told me what the email said, then said I'm going to reply to the email and stay firm on resigning from my nursing job. Over the next 2 weeks and 3 days she applied for 7 jobs she got 3 zoom meeting interviews with her top three choices and the 2nd and 3rd one went with a different candidate than her. But her 1st choice gave her a job offer with a $150,000 salary. Her new job is in non other than Nashville Tennessee. Her job is at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Lily and I are moving to Nashville Tennessee tomorrow. What area of Nashville do you live in?
Patrick: we'll my 1 story huge farmhouse style house is in the most popular subdivision in the Nashville area of Nashville. It's known as Elliston Place.
Ben: OMG no way what's your address?
Patrick: 1511 16th Ave S, Nashville TN, 37212. It's a new build house that was finished being built on July 31st this year and went on the market the next day. I was looking around at new build homes in Nashville Tennessee and saw a house which is the one I gave the address for was just listed 1 hour prior for $6,561,000. I already had 5.9  in my bank account from my dads manufacturing company. My parents died in a helicopter crash in Hawaii on the big island 3 months after I graduated high school. I was an only child.  My dad had in his will that I would get his manufacturing company and I'd get to decide what to do with it. So I decided to close it down for good. His manufacturing company was worth $5.9 million. The Us governments FBI branch paid me $250,000 for each quarter of each year for being a secret spy which was me that they hired to help them by going undercover as a secret spy to take down the FBIs 5 most wanted mafia groups. As you know it took me 20 years to successfully complete it. Prior to buying the house here in Nashville I had $7.9 million in my bank account.
Ben: wow, that's awesome. No way...
Patrick: no way what?
Ben: I looked up where the house Lily and I put an offer in on 2 weeks ago. Which our offer was accepted. We closed on it 5 days ago. The address of the house Lily and I own officially as of 5 days ago is  1511 16th Ave S UNIT C, Nashville TN, 37212.
Patrick: OMG your literally 6 blocks down from my house.
Ben: awesome I live close to my mom.