|1| Stargirl

|Rosetta Bianca Valentini|
|Tobias Gustavo Romano|

As I was just ready to step into the shower, I was startled by the sound of my doorbell ringing twice. I removed the silky red robe from the door hanger and wrapped it around my nude body before walking to the door and opening it. I walked out just in time to give the delivery driver a 'thank you' gesture before he waved back at me and drove off. I glanced at the large cardboard box that sat on the black furry rug at my feet, with a feeling that I was certain I knew who it was from. I leaned down to pick up the large semi-heavy box before shutting the door and locking it.

After a while of staring at the box and reading the information, my feeling was correct, it was from him. I used the box cutter to open it and glanced at the package before taking it out. I fancied the pretty red color that decorated the shiny rectangular box, and I liked that he remembered my favorite color. Running my hands over the smooth texture of the silky board box, I was impatient to open it, but I took my time as I was slightly nervous.

I opened the box to see a note stacked on top of a glittery red wrapping paper. I picked up the envelope and admired the sweet dark red color along with the fancy writing on the back that read 'Romano, Fiore'. I slid my finger under the folded paper and opened the fold before removing the note. My eyes trailed along the pretty and bold cursive writing.

'Be a good girl for me Rose, and put these gifts to good use; they were very expensive.'

I marveled seeing my name in his very own handwriting and not on a screen. I ran my dark red nails over the writing and knew I would keep the note. I sat it to the side and took a look inside of the big box. I got a good look at the red wrapping paper and removed it before I felt butterflies in my stomach. The first thing I laid eyes on was the red fabric wrapped in plastic. I unwrapped the plastic and picked up the lacey red lingerine by it's straps. I imagined it on my body while I pleasured myself, and it made my heart flutter. There was more lingerine. My mind went crazy when I stared down the thongs and bras of different shades of black, red, and pink. I gawked at the sexy lacy garters, baby doll tops, and a thong that was decorated with a neat bow on the front along with the crotch area missing.

But that wasn't all. My new lingerine neatly stacked to the side, my attention was now on the sex toys below my eyes. I could hardly blink as I drooled at the sight of a mixture of different sized dildos, vibrators, and buttplugs. I imagined myself using them while I eyed the gagballs and blindfolds and furry cuffs of a nice pink and red color. He didn't include the whips or paddles because I wouldn't be using those on myself, he would bring those himself. Fiore knew me well. He got me to open up about my kinks and wishes when we first met, and this time, we would finally be exploring them. I thought about him as I pulled the perfume out of the box. It smelled like roses and it complimented my name perfectly. The liquid was a pretty light pink color and the sphere shaped glass had a pink bow tied around the cap. I removed the cap and sprayed the lavishness on my wrists, completely forgetting I was just about to shower.

My signature smell filled the room, and I imagined my rosy wrists chained to the bed while my legs were spread in front of him, and he deeply explored me with his tongue. There were several shades of red lipsticks and lipglosses and I felt excited to use them as soon as possible. I adored how much he organized these personal gifts for me and I smiled at the last section of the box. The chocolates were surrounded by roses along with a few floral scented candles. I licked my lips and picked up the chocolate to see a small note stuck underneath the plastic. I pulled it out,

'This is a treat, enjoy it. I expect to see you over dinner in the near future.'

Every note was painted with his elegant handwriting, and it was like I could hear his passionate voice in my head reading it to me. The very last thing in the box made my mouth water, and I held the bottle in my hands, admiring the red wine. The wine was the cherry on top, and I was fascinated that he remembered my favorite brand. Tonight, only a couple hours from now, I would be pouring myself a tall glass and texting him on the sofa, trying my hardest not to touch myself while mentally hearing his deep voice in my ear.