|3| Obsessed

Today was another very long day of rehearsals, and I was jolly at the fact that I'd be free on Friday. Going outside to take a break, I lit a cigarette before going to my phone and texting Lorenzo. We've been texting ever since we saw each other in the club again. A while back, after I quit, we hadn't contacted each other for over a month and a half. But the second we saw each other in the club, it was as if no time had passed. Bringing the cigarette to my mouth and inhaling, I saw that he had already texted me two days ago. I suppose I was too busy to reply as I was fucking myself while Tobias listened on the other side of the phone.

Enzo: You should really work here again. I kind of miss you.

Me: You mean you miss me doing all of the work?

Enzo: That too ☺︎︎

Me: I wont even get hired again. The manager probably hates me for quitting at such a busy month.

Enzo: Come on, Karen loves you, she'll take you back. You were one of her best workers. The club is kind of basic without you plus you were basically the life of the party in case you didn't know. Especially on our off days.

Me: I have a fashion show to attend soon, plus dance rehearsals are very time consuming. They take up half of my day. One of the reasons I quit was to more easily manage time.

I worked night shifts with Lorenzo, but it got tiring due to ballet rehearsals and a busy schedule taking up my entire day. I figured I needed a bit more time to myself when I started having breakdowns every other night.

Enzo: True. I really miss the days where we would stay and hang at the club... even though you usually ended up leaving with someone.. It was fun.

Me: You really want me back don't you?

Enzo: Only a little bit... what about part time?

Me: Beg me.

I sent a wink emoji and I saw the typing icon appear and disappear repeatedly until he finally sent back.

Enzo: God no.

I laughed at the vomit emoji before taking a puff from the cigarette; and I grew startled at a message from Tobias appearing on my screen. I clicked the text message right away and got a feeling of arousal. Who knew a text message that I hadn't even read yet could have this much of an effect on me.

Tobias Romano: Call me.

When I began to reply, I saw him typing again and I waited eagerly for the message.

Tobias Romano: That was quick. Were you waiting for my text Rose?

Right as I was about to reply, I got a text from Lorenzo.

Enzo: Did you just ghost me?
Me: It's been twelve seconds.

I went back to viewing Tobias's message and I bit my nails, thinking of a response. I imagined him behind the screen, and I crossed my legs and inhaled the cold air. I sat up straight before replying.

Me: Calling you right now.

I placed the cigarette between my lips before scrolling through my contacts and eagerly calling Tobias. He had such an impact on me.

He answered right away. "Am I on speaker?"

Placing my fingers around the cigar, I inhaled before pulling it away and exhaling. "No but I'm at rehearsals so I can't really do anything risky right now."

"I know. This isn't what you're thinking of, but I'm glad that was on your mind." God he has such an effect on me. "When is your next free day?" He asked.