|2| Remember That Feeling

After getting the gifts, I touched myself. I didnt use any of the toys because I was filled with so much thrill and procrastination, my mind couldn't take it. I didn't send a video when I pleased myself, because he told me I'm not obligated to show him everytime after I asked him how often I'd send a video. I was happy about that since I masturbate almost everyday. It's a habit. But at least nowadays it was more exciting since I had someone to share the pleasure with. He told me don't look too much into the timing of sending him the videos. He said it's not a job, it's more of a fun, sexual hobby. I'd never done this before, so at first I saw it as a strict well-timed daily routine; but he told me I can do it whenever I felt like it. Or whenever he called me, which would be at accurate and appropriate times.

After receiving the package from Tobias, I put away the items in an organized place  and I thanked him for them.  I didn't use them for two days after he sent them to me, but I felt like it today. Last night, I messaged him to let him know that I would be busy all day today in ballet class, and he asked me if I had five spare minutes before leaving the house. He liked it when I said yes, and told me how much he would adore it if I called him and masturbated while he listened on the other end. Having cyber sex fascinated me. Even though it wasn't a video call like it was two weeks ago, I still enjoyed letting his imagination picture what I looked like while he heard everything that went on.

I stripped myself naked, preparing to take a bath, and I brought the wine and one of the dildos with me into the bathroom. I made a mental note to buy more as this bottle would probably run out in a little bit. I looked in the mirror, admiring my body. I thought about the fact that he loves my body as well, and it turned me on. Turning on the hot water, I watched as it streamed into the large circular bathtub; and the 6AM daylight outside was creeping into the sky. I felt the water while my feet dug into the big furry red rug that went well with the decorations in the bathroom. Confidently, I glanced in the mirror again, and took a good look at my body. I liked the way I looked, I felt brand new.

The water turned hot under my fingers, and I stopped the tub up before taking a swig of wine from the bottle. I let the water run while I walked over to the big mirror, and smiled at myself when the vanity lights complimented my face perfectly. Removing a cigarette from its package, I lit it and thought on and on about calling Tobias. I inhaled the nicotine and set up the robe I would be putting on once I finished. I was excited as I grabbed my phone off of the sink and scrolled through my contacts before landing on Tobias, and I bit my lip for a while before hitting the call button.

While it rung, I turned the knobs, turning the water off; and I stepped into the bath. The hotness felt marvelous on my feet and soon, my whole body was inside and I relaxed underneath the steamy water. Suddenly it stopped ringing, and I hurriedly took one last swig before putting out the cigarette into the ashtray. "Rose," I heard.

"Hi Tobias."

"How are you today?"

"I'm fine," I so badly wished he was here with me in the tub, and I wanted to beg him to come over; but if he could he would have. "and you?"

"I'm great, better now that you've called." He cleared his throat before speaking again. "I've been waiting for you to call since last night, I'm glad you followed through."

"Of course I did." I wanted to ask him about the camera as I seriously knew how much better the graphics would be over the phone camera. "When will the camera get here?"

"The camera will be there shortly. Are you excited Rose?"

"Of course I'm excited."

I was very excited. Self pleasuring on a phone camera was different from using a real camera. The quality and set up was much better as well as the lighting. And I knew I wouldn't just be pleasuring myself, because when we finally meet in person again, we will be having sex on camera as well. It thrilled me and I felt butterflies in my stomach.