X

" There is still twenty thousand less for the studio we should have just traveled less

" There is still twenty thousand less for the studio we should have just traveled less."

" Relax, Serra we'll do something. I will ask my parents if they can lend us some money or apply for a loan or borrow from a friend or something."

" No, Si you can't take money from uncle and aunt. they work so hard and we can't ask them, it's their money. For any loan, you know how much is the interest right so the loan is not an option we haven't even started working and put our savings all on equipment and there is also rent. do you have a friend who could give us twenty thousand?"

"Twenty thousand from a friend? No, I will ask all of them to give me some so we can adjust. we still have two months left, I think we should look for some freelance work so we can manage."

"Can you film a wedding ceremony?"

"I don't know, maybe. I have once assisted for a wedding ceremony but I'm not a pro. you know they have to take angles to shoot so that the couple looks good in the view and have to take the sky, flowers, grass, and every minute detail to enhance the surrounding and the couple."

"My cousin Misha is getting married in like 2 and a half months and I have to attend so why not make some money there?"

"Why are they asking you instead of hiring someone professional?"

"My mother bragged in front of her mother and her. so now they think I can do anything with the camera and the couple, my cousin, and her fiancé have bought an apartment recently so they are low on cash. so she asked me to do it and I rejected her 'cause it's way too bothersome."

"You know that I'm a wildlife videographer, I film animals, and sometimes I do promotional videos and brand awareness videos when I'm low on money but not wedding shoots. Miss Serra Flinn, have you ever done portrait photography? except in the class where get a C- grade in it. forget about wedding photography you wouldn't even focus on the couple, you will focus on the green lush grass with dew on them and what kind of shape are clouds in."

"I'm not that bad. I'll offer her a pre-wedding shoot if I do well we grab the opportunity and filming animals and humans is similar when you can film animals having sexual intercourse then you can also film a wedding. what's the difference just think of it as your subjects are taking vows and having commitments before having sex."

"Seriously, now you're talking about sexual intercourse with me?" he asked with a curious expression.

Serra felt her cheeks and neck getting warm. Zerena had told her to be in a relationship, to find love specifically with someone with lovely chocolate brown eyes in which you want to drown and those curls which you want to feel so badly and how can you forget the heavenly tan body?

Bad manners Serra.

But sometimes being bad isn't wrong

After everything happened best friend(male) should be out of the question to date.