XI

They both are now sitting on the plane right now

They both are now sitting on the plane right now. Siaan is sleeping and Serra is resting her head on his shoulder. She leans towards him more and bites her lips continuously.

she is nervous but she is not afraid or excited. the world is small, she knew that she had to face them at some point in her life.

But not so soon, she wanted it to be in the latter part of her life. She will be a photographer, a strong woman, a confident one who will not be cowardly towards her feelings and will be a lover to whoever she loves.

She would be free and independent but now it seems like maybe she needs some more time to stay in her shell and feel its warmth. Truth to say she is scared because if she ever meets him, he will ask for answers she doesn't have. It's her rebirth, not her past where she could just scream at his face and ignore his existence.

She never searched about him on the internet or any other social media because she didn't want to know their perfect life, his and Lily's perfect life. She just wants her life to be peaceful and so far, it is peaceful but now she is anxious, and this feeling is now subduing it's increasing like a flame in a dry forest, this feeling wants to engulf her whole.

Siaan stirred in his sleep and Serra took his hands in her and stroked it soon her cold hands became warm and that's what she needed, warmth to know she was safe, that she was not alone.

She has him, during their vacation, and all the time they spend together Serra only likes him more and more, but she is scared what if he only wants her as a friend. She can't imagine him being with another girl. She doesn't want him to ignore her for the other girl. She just doesn't want him to choose the other. Before anything she needs to confirm his feelings because she doesn't want her hopes to get high.

She looks at their conjoined hands and smiles because both of their long fingers fit perfectly, she doesn't like those couple who have the height difference where the guy is tall as a tree and the girl is as small as a squirrel.

Why do short girls take all those good-looking, tall, dark, mysterious guys?

Do guys need to be with someone so small it's like being with a child?

Small hands intertwined with large ones like a parent and child.

Maybe that is why David chose her because she is small, cute, petite and gives you the feeling that you need to protect her.

This feeling of protection is the sole reason why tall guys like short girls. Short girls are often considered naive and cute, but they all are as clever as a fox. They know they switch on the feeling of protection in males which is similar to those of wild animals to protect their family. That's what Siaan told her men are similar to those alpha wolves who want to protect their female and their pup.

She and Zerena had a whole discussion that there is no tall guy to date everyone is dating the short girls, and she feels there is nothing left for tall girls.